Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PieceOfT said:

Guys, It's all to create hype for the show.  Larry does this again and again (I'm sure other artists' management teams do the same thing).  Nothing surprises me about this except the "classic hits" comment.  I was hoping we would get a new, expensive-produced album (maybe like a Femme Fatale) with a lot of hit songs plus some of her old hits.  

Lol, yes confirmation that there is NO new music planned

I'm hopeful for this. She has a very competent creative team there, and I hope they're critical of her when they need to be. I think this is the real test of whether or not her performance will improve with better choreography and staging. I think if these two can't get her motivated, nobody will manage it.

tired of all these empty words....
we all know how it*s gonna end....
And really, no one gives a thing about what we, as the fans - buying alll this ****, think or write....
whatever... there's alway gonna be someone buying a ticket, believing in this words....
As long as just one person is waking up in the morning with believing in shitty words, they will continue
to believe in the words of the fu***ng ringleader in this game.... LR.

I really wish she got good choreography, hair, make-up and costume! It made the show looks good anyway. 

I don't care if she sings or not. I never expect her to sing tbh. But I am not expecting bad make-up, wearing the swimsuit and messy choreography for the new show. I hope POM really enhance her confidence.

The new residency press is already a mess. I hope her team learn a lesson from it as I don't have any hope Britney will leave Larry. :airpls:

i'm not buying tickets until i know exactly what the **** this show is about :lemmetellu:

where's the official description? isn't it normal to at least have some text to accompany the show? god DOM is a mess before it's even started

we need something like this already:

Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas residency will feature two unique shows in the intimate venue. LADY GAGA ENIGMA is a brand-new odyssey of her pop hits built as an experience unlike any other while LADY GAGA JAZZ & PIANO will feature stripped-down versions of her hits as well as music from the Great American Songbook.

Tickets starting at $77.90 (not including applicable service charges or fees). A limited number of VIP packages including meet and greets are also available.

Tickets are on sale now.

“I can’t wait to share ENIGMA with all of my fans and with Las Vegas. We’re creating a show unlike anything I’ve done before. It will be a celebration of all that is unique and different within us. The challenges of bravery can be overcome with creativity and courage that is grown out of adversity, love and music.” – Lady Gaga

7 hours ago, dr35 said:

awfully big promises here.... BUT, this Creative team did an amazing job with Jennifer Lopez on 'All I  Have', so this gives me some hope. I'm so tempted to buy tickets to that opening show. 

Yess!! I’ve never been a big Jlo fan but her show was fabulous. 

Please let them bring Jennifer’s hair and makeup team over to Britney. Jlo always looks like a million bucks on stage! 

I'm sorry but having a good team behind a show doesn't necessary translate into getting a good show. The artist's behavior and will to slay is necessary. POM was quite an enjoyable show till Britney started cutting and watering down the choreos. An example? Circus... it was an ok number, then it moved to the sh*tty and useless status. And I don't even want to talk about outfits and looks. 

They know random people will get there just to live a nostalgic moment, no matter what. I honestly think nothing is going to change, expecially in the long terms. 

She’s done. Her show is tired and old. She doesn’t sing live. She’s a fragile robot. You can only mine your way through the years for so long and eventually you have to possess some kind of actual talent to sustain you. Doingvwgas for the 32nd year in a row with the same tired *** songs is a flop. This is nothing new from her. NEXT!

Archived