Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

.. I was really hoping for songs that wasn't necessarily greatest hits. I felt like this was her time to perform all the great songs she never or barely has performed before. That is a let down for me. But I'm still excited to the production and the choreography :)

There’s still some hits / singles she hasn’t done in a while or eber. But the classics have to be there lol

born to make you happy, lucky, 3, HIAM, Overprotected, criminal, my Prerogative, don’t let me be the last to know, outrageous, radar, Glory songs

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

There’s still some hits / singles she hasn’t done in a while or eber. But the classics have to be there lol

born to make you happy, lucky, 3, HIAM, Overprotected, criminal, my Prerogative, don’t let me be the last to know, outrageous, radar, Glory songs

I know there has to be some classics and that's fine but I was still hoping for something else too you know. A lot if glory songs would have been perfect but those are not a part of her greatest hits, sadly. 

2 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Sure Larry... last time you said she was going to sing live for entire show with no playback, only back track in some songs. I do not believe you :holduplisten:

agree 100%. Larry is the best liar. they should add that song to the setlist. Also it's gonna be  another stage and production and setlist. but it's still gonna be the same Britney halfdancing halfnaked lipsinging whole show to the album tracks. that pisses me off is that they can't even prerecord the full show and do 1 song live. just 1. nothing else. i'm not even asking for the good choreographers so we won't have to praise knee tapping and hairflipping. 

56 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

All I Have is a freaking masterpiece so I truly hope the creative directors can pull Brinny to have the same kind of spectacle!

It’s funny how J’Lo’s show is called “All I have” and its good, she gives all she has. Britneys show is called “Piece of Me”, and she only really gives a piece of her.. not all she has.

What if J’Lo’s title is a reaction to Britney’s title?

6 hours ago, G-unit said:

What the **** does “more street” even mean?

The marketing gimmick to reach beyond pop and get RnB and hip-hop fans attention. Maybe we'll have a longer Missy Elliot section or Britney will break dance at some point:airpls:. Tbh, I think he should have said urban because saying "Street" like that is just so weird :yaknow:

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

All I Have is a freaking masterpiece so I truly hope the creative directors can pull Brinny to have the same kind of spectacle!

she can have all the glitter in the world, best outfits, best choreos and dancers, best props and full stage, but if she's gonna **** on it like a potato with lip sync 

ain't no mercy with her

BRITNEY start existing or retire ( open your mouth, start talking and have some interviews or instastories to fans don't be a robot)

Archived