Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Are these people creative directors or choreographers? Or both? I wanna know the choreographer :lostney:

Pretty sure they’re both. They actually are pretty incredible I already am a lot more confident in them than I was for that horrible duo that choreographed POM. Nappytabs has done a bunch of performances that are quite spectacular. And did Jlo’s whole residency. We are already in pretty good hands. 

6 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Pretty sure they’re both. They actually are pretty incredible I already am a lot more confident in them than I was for that horrible duo that choreographed POM. Nappytabs has done a bunch of performances that are quite spectacular. And did Jlo’s whole residency. We are already in pretty good hands. 

I don’t think it will matter. Pom choreo wasn’t the best but it was way better when dancers did it compared to Britney. 

4 hours ago, Mario said:

Can’t wait. Already got my tickets! 

Jealous!

Dear god I hope they don't wear this Residency leg out the way they did with POM/POM 2.0.  

10 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Jealous!

Dear god I hope they don't wear this Residency leg out the way they did with POM/POM 2.0.  

This is Team B. The same team that has made 18,000 iterations of a perfume intended for pre-adolescent girls with fantasies (although to be fair, everyone has one—both a fantasy as well as at least one version of the perfume at this point). Anyway, they will milk this new residency until B20. And we’ll all still be here for it. :pieceofwhat:

48 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Larry can talk the talk but he can’t walk the walk. Never holds up to his promises.

He can't walk it like he talk it. (sorry couldn't help it) :selenerz:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t think it will matter. Pom choreo wasn’t the best but it was way better when dancers did it compared to Britney. 

That Choreo wasn’t even Britney’s style literally none of that Choreo was flattering except numbers like TOMH or BOM. WB was probably the most exciting Choreo and they didn’t do that. Nappytabs is a HUGE improvement and britney at least is confident in herself now. 2013 was a wreck because she had no confidence. I’m just so happy the Choreo and costumes from POM are gone along with the people that were in charge with that 

5 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

We would all DIE if there was an acoustic section. Just a couple songs stripped back with a piano or guitar... If they are older songs, they can rearrange them to fit her natural register... It really wouldn't be very difficult at all. Wish I could tell Larry this directly.

This kind of section with songs such as “Just Like Me” would be incredible for the fans. We’d actually hear her REAL voice! I don’t think Britney understands how significant that would be for her fanbase. It would show that she is still creatively involved and wants to evolve as an artist, and is finally ready to let the world hear her true voice. “Born To Make You Happy” would be a fantastic acoustic performance as well.

1 minute ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

That Choreo wasn’t even Britney’s style literally none of that Choreo was flattering except numbers like TOMH or BOM. WB was probably the most exciting Choreo and they didn’t do that. Nappytabs is a HUGE improvement and britney at least is confident in herself now. 2013 was a wreck because she had no confidence. I’m just so happy the Choreo and costumes from POM are gone along with the people that were in charge with that 

Well we will see but I doubt she suddenly will be good. 

Pom choreo wasn’t the only time my point was proven. Andre is the only one that got Britney to shine once in awhile. 

Archived