Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Lantis said:

I wouldn't judge the quality of a performance by looking at how the audience react to it... That's just nostalgia surfacing. 

The point isn’t about the quality of the performance. The point is the song selection.

The problem with this fan base is that you guys need to get the fact that Britney doesn’t want to be Beyoncé. She doesn’t want to be Taylor Swift. She doesn’t even wanna be like Xtina. It’s been fairly obvious since the start of POM that she is finally at peace with where her career is. Britney is very much happy with just staying in Vegas and performing her old hits. It keeps her closer to her kids and that’s very much obvious that is all she wants at this point.

I wholeheartedly believe Glory could have been Britney’s 2nd Femme Fatale. Critics loved it. It was fresh and sounded like music that was out. Change Your Mind could have been released and fed into the Latin-pop sound that soon dominated pop music. But it didn’t. She didn’t invest into tons of performances or over the top impressive visuals that a lot of artists do. Britney’s name still exists in pop culture. She’s just not going out or her way to prove she’s still the world’s number one pop star. She’s been ready to pass the torch of being number 1 and just wants to do her own thing. I, for one, am very happy that she is finally able to do her own thing.

Vegas isn’t really for the fans. It’s for the GP who like her hits. That’s what she’s performing. She sat down for Lucky. The drunken audience that is Vegas was excited. It’s a song they remember. There was a DEFINITE change in the audience the second time I saw her. The first time I saw her was in 2014 and the audience was genuinely pumped the whole show. They sat throughout interludes and ballads but remained loud. The second time was hit or miss. Breathe On Me, Slumber Party, Touch of My Hand, all the sound was coming from the pit. The audience sat throughout those songs. 

Anyways, the point is. The GP likes the hits. The fans, rn, aren’t the top priority 

21 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

The point isn’t about the quality of the performance. The point is the song selection.

The problem with this fan base is that you guys need to get the fact that Britney doesn’t want to be Beyoncé. She doesn’t want to be Taylor Swift. She doesn’t even wanna be like Xtina. It’s been fairly obvious since the start of POM that she is finally at peace with where her career is. Britney is very much happy with just staying in Vegas and performing her old hits. It keeps her closer to her kids and that’s very much obvious that is all she wants at this point.

I wholeheartedly believe Glory could have been Britney’s 2nd Femme Fatale. Critics loved it. It was fresh and sounded like music that was out. Change Your Mind could have been released and fed into the Latin-pop sound that soon dominated pop music. But it didn’t. She didn’t invest into tons of performances or over the top impressive visuals that a lot of artists do. Britney’s name still exists in pop culture. She’s just not going out or her way to prove she’s still the world’s number one pop star. She’s been ready to pass the torch of being number 1 and just wants to do her own thing. I, for one, am very happy that she is finally able to do her own thing.

Vegas isn’t really for the fans. It’s for the GP who like her hits. That’s what she’s performing. She sat down for Lucky. The drunken audience that is Vegas was excited. It’s a song they remember. There was a DEFINITE change in the audience the second time I saw her. The first time I saw her was in 2014 and the audience was genuinely pumped the whole show. They sat throughout interludes and ballads but remained loud. The second time was hit or miss. Breathe On Me, Slumber Party, Touch of My Hand, all the sound was coming from the pit. The audience sat throughout those songs. 

Anyways, the point is. The GP likes the hits. The fans, rn, aren’t the top priority 

Thank you

2 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I’m actually quite excited to see them in creative control. Hopefully they bring out the best in brit 

Lol you are such a Stan(britard) if you believe that the scrapped choreo it was choreographers desicion and not Britney :demi: she is the boss I don’t understand why everyone blame team b, when she is super lazy and she doesn’t have work ethic... I love ha but please go and stay with your boys at home if you don’t want to do this anymore :joanne:

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

but they sure can balance and make a setlist of greatest hits mixed with some songs she never performed and loved by fans. i am not sure there r so many not fans ready to pay 2000$ for a 2 sec photo with Britney untill they r very wealthy. so there r stll a lot of fans buying the tickets. so they should be their priority/

On 10/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, Barajas said:

“You can teach people to sing, you can teach them to dance, you can write a joke for them to say, but you can’t teach charisma,” says Rob Light, the Head of CAA Music and Britney’s agent for the past seven years. “You either have it or you don’t and Britney Spears has it. Her charisma fills the room to the back wall. She walks out and the way she struts, the whole room is energized. She doesn’t have to say anything or do anything.”

they got this way too literal!! :umok:

Yup

Larry is truly the last person that should go on record about anything.  I don't understand why he continues to set her up to be dragged like this.  :jlostare:

The only positive is her new creative team -- they also did J.Lo's VMA Vanguard Award performance -- but ultimately it's gonna boil down to what Britney wants to do.  I'm already seeing ratty weaves in a messy bun, undersized & slashed outfits, and watered down routines by the 2nd leg show.  

11 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

Larry is truly the last person that should go on record about anything.  I don't understand why he continues to set her up to be dragged like this.  :jlostare:

The only positive is her new creative team -- they also did J.Lo's VMA Vanguard Award performance -- but ultimately it's gonna boil down to what Britney wants to do.  I'm already seeing ratty weaves in a messy bun, undersized & slashed outfits, and watered down routines by the 2nd leg show.  

That vma vanguard performance was cute. I liked it. The production that is. The actual performance felt like that mix someone posted recently of 40 Britney songs in 3 minutes. 

On 10/20/2018 at 2:54 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh.. even her YouTube channel is decked out in that granny-dominatrix photo.. :juggingu:

seems like none of the streaming services have been updated with the photo.. on one hand I wanna say that's a good thing but on the other.. typical Team B, can't even do that right.. Google Play Music still has the "Basic Jingles" black 'n' white photo.. :byebye:

Does anyone even use google play :orangu: ?

19 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I want her to do whatever the f she wants and at this point in her career she deserves it! But it’s just the quality and commitment for me. Do it 100% for yourself and the fans, you don’t have to be #1 anymore but at least enjoy what you do

which I will say POM brought back that spark we thought was lost from 2010-2013

Because POM didn't have these, I'm 100% sure there will be a more Rock section (with more rock remixes, she loves it), a more Urban/Hip-Hop section (the "street" feel), and one Latino influenced (because she likes to practice salsa these days and CYM). The stage will be very futuristic, and there will be of course also the usual ****/dominatrix part of the show . I'm sure that she'll do some covers aswell (she loves to do them on instagram so why not on stage?).

I just feel it :calculating:

On 10/19/2018 at 5:45 PM, breatheheavy said:

tentative title???????

On 10/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, nels64 said:

It seems the interview was conducted before the announcement. They probably hadn’t decided on the title yet. 

Yeah, c'mon Jordan. Didn't you go to j-school at UNLV?

Anyway. I'm going to the show. This will be my first Britney concert/show in all my years of being a fan. I hope it truly lives up to the Larry hype. If nothing else, having J.Lo's old residency creative directors is a plus.

Have you ever noticed that : Larry and Liar have almost the same letters, they even tatse the same

i f**king stopped believing Britney and her team since BJ, everything they say is a f**king big lie

i'm not expecting anything, it'll be 85 % like POM, mark my words !

Britney has become a product, a name.. and her team is using it in every possible way to make money, they keep milk her and suck her dry til she's really over

and the saddest part is that they're f**king up her great legacy, cause she's becoming a joke

23 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Then she should just f**king retire and stop ruining her legacy by this attitude, cause that's what she's doing and she's becoming a joke

Archived