Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Watch them continue to pay dust to Overprotected and HIAM, but grandfather the Migos “dance break” and Missy Elliott medley into the new show. :jj:

"NEW SHOW" :britdrown:

18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i bet she's either lilith or cappy lol

That would actually be hilarious. "When will you IDIOTS stop undermining Britney" in Mama Lynne's voice :orangu:

13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This kind of section with songs such as “Just Like Me” would be incredible for the fans. We’d actually hear her REAL voice! I don’t think Britney understands how significant that would be for her fanbase. It would show that she is still creatively involved and wants to evolve as an artist, and is finally ready to let the world hear her true voice. “Born To Make You Happy” would be a fantastic acoustic performance as well.

It would make me MOIST with joy to see Brit Brit do an old-school ballad live omg :wendycry: 

Honestly, I’m excited. You guys are so critical.

POM was a fantastic greatest hits show. In my opinion, I think POM 1.0 was a better setlist for the GP. Of course I love POM 2.0, but the excitement that filled the room during Lucky was unreal. Yeah, the performance was her sitting there and lipping, but the crowd’s energy was pretty wild. 

POM was a good start. The stage was a bit empty, and I wish they went with a bigger production. I have a feeling this show will be much bigger which I look forward to immensely. The only thing I hope for is that there’s new music soon. Let’s be honest, we’re all kinda sick of Work *****.

do I think the show’s announcement/arrival was too soon? Yeah. The GP honestly didn’t even know she left. She at the very least should’ve debuted a new single to hype everyone up, but I imagine that will come closer to the show’s release date. Heck, I’m hoping we get a new album but Christmas for her birthday and the show can be 2 months after that!

9 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Honestly, I’m excited. You guys are so critical.

POM was a fantastic greatest hits show. In my opinion, I think POM 1.0 was a better setlist for the GP. Of course I love POM 2.0, but the excitement that filled the room during Lucky was unreal. Yeah, the performance was her sitting there and lipping, but the crowd’s energy was pretty wild. 

POM was a good start. The stage was a bit empty, and I wish they went with a bigger production. I have a feeling this show will be much bigger which I look forward to immensely. The only thing I hope for is that there’s new music soon. Let’s be honest, we’re all kinda sick of Work *****.

do I think the show’s announcement/arrival was too soon? Yeah. The GP honestly didn’t even know she left. She at the very least should’ve debuted a new single to hype everyone up, but I imagine that will come closer to the show’s release date. Heck, I’m hoping we get a new album but Christmas for her birthday and the show can be 2 months after that!

I definitely agree with you regarding the setlists and the revamp—2.0 was great for stans, but that’s not the majority of the Vegas audience. And when something is advertised as a “greatest hits show,” leaving out classic, beloved songs (e.g., “Lucky,” “Sometimes”) as well as #1 hit singles (“Hold it Against Me,” “3”), is a bit misleading for the average consumer.

I'm also eagerly anticipating new music. Even though I adore her discography and she undeniably boasts a huge catalog of hits, there are only so many ways to keep performing the same exact songs, particularly immediately following five consecutive years of having them performed multiple times per week. 

I hope that we will soon hear credible news regarding either an impending single or album. :) 

ETA: I poke fun at the residency announcement, but I’m actually super excited to see what they have planned and what the setlist will be. I know it’s super unlikely, but I really want her to include “Overprotected,” “My Prerogative,” and “Hold It Against Me” this time around, and also put “I Wanna Go,” “Lucky” and “3” back in. I’d also love to see Baby and Oops performed individually rather than as a nearly unrecognizable medley, and the inclusion of some ballads would also be great and make the show feel less frantic and rushed. 

"she’ll be at 110 percent in terms of her performance. You’re going to have amazing dancers, costumes, set pieces, video, sound – amazing everything.”  :blol::blol::blol::blol::blol::blol::blol::blol::blol::blol:

"A little bit more rhythmic" That's something Britney doesn't have right now (sorry not sorry)

He said that she was going to sing live and dance a lot on POM :blol::blol::blol::blol:

Image result for sure jan gif

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Pretty sure they’re both. They actually are pretty incredible I already am a lot more confident in them than I was for that horrible duo that choreographed POM. Nappytabs has done a bunch of performances that are quite spectacular. And did Jlo’s whole residency. We are already in pretty good hands. 

That's great news! I've seen some of Jennifer's performances and loved them,also i loved the building show they did for Britney.It sounds good.

I never liked that duo's work.Of course there are exceptions but in general they weren't good.

7 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

"But it’s still going to be a classic Britney great hits show."

.. I was really hoping for songs that wasn't necessarily greatest hits. I felt like this was her time to perform all the great songs she never or barely has performed before. That is a let down for me. But I'm still excited to the production and the choreography :)

Archived