Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh.. even her YouTube channel is decked out in that granny-dominatrix photo.. :juggingu:

seems like none of the streaming services have been updated with the photo.. on one hand I wanna say that's a good thing but on the other.. typical Team B, can't even do that right.. Google Play Music still has the "Basic Jingles" black 'n' white photo.. :byebye:

:haha: granny dominatrix 

:gloria: exactly looooooool I don't like how it looks hhahahahahah

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Well.... all i can think about is that J.Lo's show was really amazing. If these choreographers will make Britney's show this amazing it will be brilliant! Let's hope for the best.

JLO was giving her all while looking flawless in amazing costumes tho. Lights and smoke can only do so much. 

8 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

the excitement that filled the room during Lucky was unreal. Yeah, the performance was her sitting there and lipping, but the crowd’s energy was pretty wild. 

I wouldn't judge the quality of a performance by looking at how the audience react to it... That's just nostalgia surfacing. 

He lies like always but he has to do it. He can't say "Britney'll be lazy as always, half-assing choreographies etc. She's gonna wear some lingerie and make the cheap ponytail. We don’t need to change the show much because there'll always be some suckers who buy tickets and enjoy her boring performances." General public must read positive things about her but we, her (ex)fans, know he lies like he used to do before. 

1 hour ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

it's because JLo worked her *** off.

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

JLO was giving her all while looking flawless in amazing costumes tho. Lights and smoke can only do so much. 

The only advantage Britney has is her catalog.  These people can be very creative with it.

With that said, there is no reason Britney cannot sing some ballads in between.

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The only advantage Britney has is her catalog.  These people can be very creative with it.

With that said, there is no reason Britney cannot sing some ballads in between.

If there is a strong theme, like Circus, I think the show would have a huge chance of being okay. 

If these creative designers make a show around Britney herself...it will be worse than Pom. 

Britney needs a lot of things to do to take her mind away from her tics and to get away from dancing. She personally should be singing but I doubt that will happen at all. 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If there is a strong theme, like Circus, I think the show would have a huge chance of being okay. 

If these creative designers make a show around Britney herself...it will be worse than Pom. 

Britney needs a lot of things to do to take her mind away from her tics and to get away from dancing. She personally should be singing but I doubt that will happen at all. 

All I know is that her stellar catalog allows for lots of imagination with creative designers, so that's a plus.

I don't think there's any issue with her having to sing her dance hits (she better pre-record them) but she could easily sing some of her ballads/mid-tempos without a problem.

But I wonder if the 'street' or 'urban' designations could get people talking about 'appropriation' in this social climate?

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

All I know is that her stellar catalog allows for lots of imagination with creative designers, so that's a plus.

I don't think there's any issue with her having to sing her dance hits (she better pre-record them) but she could easily sing some of her ballads/mid-tempos without a problem.

But I wonder if the 'street' or 'urban' designations could get people talking about 'appropriation' in this social climate?

I mean I agree but she doesn’t do it. I wouldn’t hold my breathe. 

The whole thing was worded poorly tbh 

What does that even mean. 

If she would say, do stuff like Outrageous was gonna be like...it would be a problem. 

I don’t think domination and street go together. It’s strange. It’s very confusing. 

26 minutes ago, tsss said:

urban street cool

does it mean she adds more random "dance" breaks like with migos and will prance in lingerie with awkward and confused face?  :snarky: 

yes! and the dominatrix theme will give her an excuse to overuse the black eyeliner even more!

Archived