Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hoel said:

We aaaalso need real live band, just like TOHT.:tiffanycries:

I thought the POM band was great! I was so glad they brought back live instruments after skipping them on the FFT. I'd love for them to add backup singers to the next show since she hasn't had prominent ones since 2004. Even when Brit is lip-syncing, they can add more of a live feel to the vocals. I liked her DWAD backup singers.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:12 AM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i'm not buying tickets until i know exactly what the **** this show is about :lemmetellu:

where's the official description? isn't it normal to at least have some text to accompany the show? god DOM is a mess before it's even started

we need something like this already:

Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas residency will feature two unique shows in the intimate venue. LADY GAGA ENIGMA is a brand-new odyssey of her pop hits built as an experience unlike any other while LADY GAGA JAZZ & PIANO will feature stripped-down versions of her hits as well as music from the Great American Songbook.

Tickets starting at $77.90 (not including applicable service charges or fees). A limited number of VIP packages including meet and greets are also available.

Tickets are on sale now.

“I can’t wait to share ENIGMA with all of my fans and with Las Vegas. We’re creating a show unlike anything I’ve done before. It will be a celebration of all that is unique and different within us. The challenges of bravery can be overcome with creativity and courage that is grown out of adversity, love and music.” – Lady Gaga

yes something like this would be nice

although I gotta say I kinda like the message they showed in the last POM show thanking the fans, it would have been cooler if Britney said it herself but anyway.. that makes her team look less cold and this is the kind of little details we need in our troubled relationship

On 10/19/2018 at 7:15 PM, BRSM_jl said:

I was reading what he said about POM and when I went for POM 2.0 it was all playback and no live vocals.

Also, looks like mama Lynne is in the loop on exhale :tiffanynod:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album

Billboard: First off, let's clear the air about whether Britney Spears will be lip-syncing during her Las Vegas residency shows. Can you set the record straight on this subject?
Larry Rudolph: She's going to be singing live. She does choreography and vocal coaching every day. The vocal coaching is really just to strengthen her voice and get her to a point where she can go out there every night and do a full show.

It's hard for the public to fully understand what goes on when you get on stage and you're dancing full out during a song. No matter what anyone says, there's not a single artist who goes out there and does full choreography and is singing without a vocal track underneath them at the same time. It's physically impossible. We're just trying to build up her stamina and get her to a point where she can do as much as humanly possible. The idea is to try to get her pretty close to 100%. There might be some numbers where she's full out dancing with a (vocal) track underneath her, but there won't be any lip-syncing across the board on anything. 

There have also been reports that ticket sales to her residency shows haven't been selling well. So how are ticket sales so far?
Yesterday, I got a phone call from Britney's mom, Lynne Spears. She said, "Larry, I just read on BreatheHeavy.com that Britney's show is failing. What's going on?" She was deeply concerned. I said, "Lynne, don't worry about it, we're dealing with it right now. Nothing could be further from the truth. " 

You have these idiot tabloid reporters who are completely irresponsible and love taking pot shots at Britney. One guy did it and everybody else picked it up. It's based on nothing, other than an "industry insider," who they'll never disclose. But it's damaging to Britney. So we had to go on the offensive and put out correct information to counteract it. "

Omg so someone from Britney’s team actually does read Breathe Heavy :airpls:

I’ve been telling y’all to spread positivity since day one :nochillbrit:

Archived