Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao are you guys still taking larry's word as fact? as her manager, he's supposed to hype her and her projects up...but obviously britney has not lived up to the hype. he's just saying all these things so y'all will buy anything they try to sell ...y'all getting played :checkit:

46 minutes ago, Goku said:

**** you Larry!

giphy.gif

I’m done with your lies! 

You’re a disgrace for her career!

You’re the Stella of Britney! (The lambs know what I’m talking about)

giphy.gif

This white old dinosaur face should quit the industry, we need someone young and professional! 

SHUT UP LIZARD FACE!

giphy.gif

Above all professional!Britney in 2006 she should have contacted someone new and more professional now it's too late.

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Everyone should wait till the first day and see how is it... we all know this **** is going to last at least 2 years right ? So wait, don’t waste money :cardi: first show, review by yourself, let britney milk you 

It will start like pom 2.0 and will go downhill after the first leg so it's better to go asap :juggingu:

2013ney was a mess but that was a different situation

Archived