Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

To be honest it is one of Elton John's best video since most of his videos lately doesn't really involve him appearing and and this was creative and the dances allude to Britney.

However on the side note yes I truly miss her appearing in her music videos and still felt that this video is mediocre without her.

• Love 1

I generally do not like MVs that do not have the artist, but this wasn't bad, I thought the music and the dance flowed very well.

obviously it's not comparable to a video with Britney, but this isn't supposed to be, it's just a fun visual, stop with the childish meltdowns, you would think after everything her family did to her, people would stop.

you are allowed to not like it, you are allowed to not ACT like you like it, but quit acting like a 5 year old crying over getting their toy taken away...:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

- 0 replay value (nice concept but poorly-exploited in my opinion); 

- the dance moves don't match the music. it looks like they told the dancers "dance" and just put the music over it. huge misfit. looks like a collage with videos from the internet and HMC on top of it;

- nice concept and colors though;

- slay mexicans and brazilians flooding the comment section. now get it on top. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block