Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

11 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

I think you're missing the point of mental health. Say someone has bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. Although money might make those people manage to deal with their symptoms better, say by being able to make a trip when feeling down and by getting the best care available. Essentially these are life long chronic diseases that for the most part never completely go away, regardless of how much money you have. Yes, people can live fulfilling lives and manage their symptoms perfectly, but the whole "you can just shake it off" premise is really off.

Also, people have different priorities. Britney was someone who always prioritized love and family above money and fame, even very young she would always talk about wanting to start a family and get away from the business, her strained relationship with her kids probably impacts her mental wellness much more than a successful single

Yes Britney has privileges that others don't, but these privileges won't make her immune to mental health struggles. 

You are evidently a lovely person. Please stay that way. I apologize for my ignorance. I simply miss my favorite artist, and this is not how I want her to depart from me...

with lack-luster contributions losing quality with each passing era.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

whomever she works for or doesn’t work for is irrelevant. the video is not good; which is fine too. we don’t have to like everything. and not every video has to be toxic 2.0, it’s fine… but the video just didn’t work. even objectively speaking the song does not seem to match what we’re looking at.

visuals are great, colors are amazing, locations are breathtaking, but echoing what others have said: what did we just watch? like how is this the video to that song? the director or whomever it was failed to connect the song with the video or at least failed to communicate whatever they were trying to communicate.

no one expected her to be in the video, that I feel like EVERYONE made peace with even before a video was announced, but I think we shouldn’t pretend this video was good; the song is pure gold and i’m so happy she did it. I love this song… but the video is forgettable at best.

no need to get defensive like that tweet. i hope my message does not come across the wrong way, just how I feel and how I feel others feel.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block