Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

On 9/27/2022 at 7:20 PM, edamamebeans said:

an animated video would have been way better but i love anime and animation so i'm biased

still a great song that brit obviously loves and that's what matters most :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

animation is amazing, too many people look down on it!

some of my favorite movies/tv shows are animated. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Exactly, some people just eat anything up and get upset if someone doesn't like something. Let's call it what it is. . . .an earbuds commercial. It's not "artsy" just because there are some colors and people hugging. The dancing does not go with the song. . . it might have initially but the editing makes it look way off. It reminds me of a movie dubbed from a foreign language where the lips don't match.  It doesn't make you "not a fan" if you don't like something. They could have done way better. I was thinking they were going to do something like Elastic Heart by Sia. . . THAT would have been a good video. 

Oh Elastic Heart was the video i was thinking of when I wrote Chandelier in another post about this 😝. That one came to mind too when I watched this video, I just really dislike that Britney and Elton aren’t in this. They could at least have mixed it up with like 20% scenes with them but I still don’t get it, it’s not a super dancey song to me so the need to make it a video about dancing seems unnecessary. In my head I was fancying a rocket ship going to a planet filled with roses and stuff. This is just a sloppy, careless mess, making others do the “hard” work of filming a pretty low budget vid. Anyway I agree with you 😊.

Video is expressive of authentic human connection. Masculine feminine energies interact and balance, love and human support across boundaries and races, authentic self expression through original spontaneous movement, set in nature. 

Refreshing. Peaceful and happy 

3 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Video is expressive of authentic human connection. Masculine feminine energies interact and balance, love and human support across boundaries and races, authentic self expression through original spontaneous movement, set in nature. 

what Is a little kid doing with an old man in a triangle? awful concept. pdfile mess

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Weekdly said:

what Is a little kid doing with an old man in a triangle? awful concept. pdfile mess

Doesn't have to be ***ual. I saw it more as human connection and support across all boundaries... Does everything have to be about s**

20 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

that whole concept is outdated :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: but cute video I love it

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Is it just me or the song is flopping? I live in London and haven’t heard it ONCE around…

Was at the dentist on Monday here in Sweden and it was playing on the radio... (They always have on fun hits radio stations, makes dentist visits pleasant)

54 minutes ago, One More Time said:

that whole concept is outdated :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: but cute video I love it

It is about feeling it i guess... Coming out of trauma she probably values and  cherishes authentic kindness and human connection, especially when she was rejected by ones own people 

I relate to the idea, having moved from culture to culture

Edit: i listen more to Ajeet Kaur, Lauren Daigle, Karen Drucker, Michael Franti, Zain Bikha, Dawud Wharnsby, Cat Stevens (has a new name now) , Shania Noll and similar, soulful or similar: happy music

On 9/29/2022 at 6:01 PM, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Exactly, some people just eat anything up and get upset if someone doesn't like something. Let's call it what it is. . . .an earbuds commercial. It's not "artsy" just because there are some colors and people hugging. The dancing does not go with the song. . . it might have initially but the editing makes it look way off. It reminds me of a movie dubbed from a foreign language where the lips don't match.  It doesn't make you "not a fan" if you don't like something. They could have done way better. I was thinking they were going to do something like Elastic Heart by Sia. . . THAT would have been a good video. 

there is very few people on this earth who eat up anything. its called taste. i like things you don't like. you like things i don't like etc

for example i like Hold Me Closer video way more than Perfume video. i think Hold Me Closer video is more whole. i think Perfume video is half-$ssed and i guess there were problems with it yeah. still i sometimes watch Perfume video. but if my friends like what i don't like i am not going to rub it into their face and say "you eat up anything".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block