Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

What a let down! They could have recorded a video of Elton playing a piano in a dance studio and Britney dancing around him and the piano. She likes twirling so much on Instagram, why not do it in a music video?

They don’t care enough about the fans to go to a remote studio, sit down in front of a green screen and smile, pose and lip synch for a minute or two. She didn’t even want to give us that. It’s sloppy and disrespectful and idc what others think it’s a disgrace to fans cuz what I just mentioned wouldn’t be a hassle for anybody. She could manage/dress up for a *** **** wedding but not shoot ten seconds for this on a couch in front of a green screen. She won’t bother so I won’t bother watching their trash video 🗑.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, britfan9 said:

I actually got emotional! What a beautiful video.

What emotion? Im like I spend some coins for movie without the point.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Gowns... beautiful gowns. 

Hun, save my day and release video with you dancing without t-shirt for this song :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Hey, I think there is a gif with the same move from POM what you see at video thumbnail?

5 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

remember when people complained about "break the ice" and "kill the lights" ???

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

THE LYRIC VIDEO IS BETTER THAN THIS TRASH !!!! LOL

Those are million billion times better and I like them.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

They don’t care enough about the fans to go to a remote studio, sit down in front of a green screen and smile, pose and lip synch for a minute or two. She didn’t even want to give us that. It’s sloppy and disrespectful and idc what others think it’s a disgrace to fans cuz what I just mentioned wouldn’t be a hassle for anybody. She could manage/dress up for a *** **** wedding but not shoot ten seconds for this on a couch in front of a green screen. She won’t bother so I won’t bother watching their trash video 🗑.

Drama Queen Classic Film Reaction GIF by Film at Lincoln Center

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

The nerve, like F what she’s going through huh? She doesn’t have a relationship with her children, no family & lost out on 13 years of life that she couldn’t choose & you have the audacity to be mad because she didn’t take the time out to shoot a video? The nerve! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The nerve, like F what she’s going through huh? She doesn’t have a relationship with her children, no family & lost out on 13 years of life that she couldn’t choose & you have the audacity to be mad because she didn’t take the time out to shoot a video? The nerve! 

Yes. She can do insta vids etc but won’t dance for this. She has a boyfriend, friends, money to do what she wants, freedom too. Stop with the excuses of not giving your fans 10 seconds of vid. She literally got a camera stand from Paris Hilton, you think she doesn’t enjoy being filmed on her own terms? Yeah right. She just doesn’t care at all about you. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block