Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

• Leader
35 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Not so many of us trying to keep it cute and Jordan opening the floodgates to trash the video on his socials :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hope people don't see my Tweet and trash the video. I just think there could have been a lot more done, but there aren't the right people at the helm to make that happen. I'm grateful we got something, but I just don't think it created the impact like how a Britney video can. Even without her contribution, there was a lot more potential. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hope people don't see my Tweet and trash the video. I just think there could have been a lot more done, but there aren't the right people at the helm to make that happen. I'm grateful we got something, but I just don't think it created the impact like how a Britney video can. Even without her contribution, there was a lot more potential. 

I appreciate you writing that. I understand it's your site and you want orderly conduct. However, I also appreciate you choosing to relate to the rest of us. We are not haters...

we are simply in mourning of what could have been. Like I've said countless times, if she sang her angry Instagram posts, I'd be over the moon.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ooh it’s a bad video - you said nothing wrong. Visually it’s cute but the dancing doesn’t match the video and it ticks all the “how to make my media woke” checklist. Could have been better but ooh well :elton:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 517113 said:

I'm hesitant to say anything...

I get crucified one way or another...

Here I go...

Hopefully, the success of the song plus the video at least helps Britney to realize that although there were unpleasant experiences in her life, she is no longer a prisoner and can now deal with the trauma while admitting that her life is still better than most people...

in particular, the fanbase who are under their own conservatorships...

we simply call it life. Forgive me, but she's pretty, talented, and can vent on Instagram to legions of fans and wipe her tears with dollar bills while releasing music videos she doesn't even appear in, anymore. In truth, she has won. Please, Britney, enjoy your victory and please stop trying to make a happy ending into something that it no longer is. You are free. Be free. Your mind is yours to control. When I have a bad day, I cry in a pillow...

you have the ability to go to Maui on a personal jet. Your version of tragedy and mine are very different. I love you but use this time to love yourself rather than simply taking your love back from others. We each have our own relationship issues. Yet, we each can't pen a song and get paid off of it. You can. Your life is better than mine. You win. Be happy about that, please.

<3

I think you're missing the point of mental health. Say someone has bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. Although money might make those people manage to deal with their symptoms better, say by being able to make a trip when feeling down and by getting the best care available. Essentially these are life long chronic diseases that for the most part never completely go away, regardless of how much money you have. Yes, people can live fulfilling lives and manage their symptoms perfectly, but the whole "you can just shake it off" premise is really off.

Also, people have different priorities. Britney was someone who always prioritized love and family above money and fame, even very young she would always talk about wanting to start a family and get away from the business, her strained relationship with her kids probably impacts her mental wellness much more than a successful single

Yes Britney has privileges that others don't, but these privileges won't make her immune to mental health struggles. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I really like the video! It’s definitely something new for Britney’s vocals. We’ve never really quite seen or heard her against the backdrop of this kind of visual. I like the interpretive dance of it, it’s very emotive and I think that was the point. Great clip!

american-horror-story-this-is-good.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Atleast the hype for an epic video will be there for her first solo single (if she ever releases more) :clownery_makeup_meme:

Agreed. Also, I just want to clarify that any disruptions that I might cause are not meant to harm. Yet, we did not play with Britney on the playground, we listened to her as a musician. Thus, it is natural for us to view her as musical entity. I feel sorry for yourself, Jordan and Pokémon Spears given that you three are not intentionally trying to hurt anyone. You simply deliver the news. If either of you three ever happen to have interaction with her, please simply suggest more singing...

I really appreciate that voice of hers. It doesn't have to be grand; it simply is a nice thing to hear, flawed and all.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block