Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

2 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Dang it, Kletus, you are awesome! I value how you turned the conversation back to friendly. Rest assured, I am a grad student, myself, so I get it, friend. Heck, I'll level with you, I've been coming back to this site since '07 to LIFT MY SPIRITS...

talk about irony.

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Omg i love you sfm :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: now if only, I can forgive myself :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You recognize that money doesn’t buy happiness right?

having all the billions in the world won’t ever fix all the trauma Britney has endured. 

there are people who choose to live very frugal who are happier than Britney. 

no amount of money or trips to Maui will ever get back all the time she lost being a mother…

britney was held hostage for 13 years you weren’t.

Good afternoon to you,

You make valid points. Respectfully, I'm going to need to agree to disagree. Britney has been my spirit animal of sorts for decades, now. Plus, we both have controlling, manipulative father figures. Again, I understand your intent, but if I was in her shoes I'd be stunting on my father and making my escape with my mother and sister, our two pups and our cat like nobody's business.

<3

2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Omg i love you sfm :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: now if only, I can forgive myself :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

You honor me. While I certainly forgive you, please know that I'm the one who gets reported, remember? Folks aren't big fans of my perspectives on here. Heck, if Britney saw this and cussed me out my own wish would be for it to be in song form. That is how much that woman's voice has benefitted me as an individual.

1 minute ago, 517113 said:

You honor me. While I certainly forgive you, please know that I'm the one who gets reported, remember? Folks aren't big fans of my perspectives on here. Heck, if Britney saw this and cussed me out my own wish would be for it to be in song form. That is how much that woman's voice has benefitted me as an individual.

I didn’t actually report you, and in fact I have edited my initial post :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

• Love 1

The video sucks. Just random weird people dancing weird in different colored places. I had no expectations of anything good judging from the clip posted last week, and I wasn't disappointed, but just calling it like I see it. I never thought she would appear in it, so I wasn't thinking I'd see her. Whoever okayed that bland video should be fired. It absolutely has no replay value from me.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk why people even thought she would be in it. Justin Bieber had a similar video with Sorry and it still has a ****load of views 

Completely agreed...

first video that came to mind. Yet, he promotes his material, so it balances out. People are down about her not being in the video because we receive less, and lower quality as Brit fans than beiber fans...

although, if she even sang a snippet on Instagram of this while using her pool as a toilet, I would fall to my knees and thank the Lord above.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Good afternoon to you,

You make valid points. Respectfully, I'm going to need to agree to disagree. Britney has been my spirit animal of sorts for decades, now. Plus, we both have controlling, manipulative father figures. Again, I understand your intent, but if I was in her shoes I'd be stunting on my father and making my escape with my mother and sister, our two pups and our cat like nobody's business.

<3

But you’re not Britney hun.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I didn’t actually report you, and in fact I have edited my initial post :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

I noticed this. You made me laugh with the lyric video comment. Don't feel too bad, I once shaded Jordan because Britney refused to take the lollipop out of her mouth for the photos he has with her in '07 before the VMA's, so don't worry...

I'm known to push boundaries. Not to be unkind but to make a point. Even as I type this I only hope Britney is singing somewhere and I will eventually be recorded...

even if on Instagram. Sing while naked, sing while angry, just sing, Britney, that is what won me over from the Christina fandom 20+ years ago.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block