Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

So to be fair, most of Elton's music videos on his channel are like that.  So I guess I can't be pressed.

It's a pretty video and all... but it's boring and has no reason to replay it other than the song itself.  I mean the choreography doesn't even match the music, even lyrical choreography like this should still the go with the song. It looks like they're dancing to a completely different song. That being said, at least they used the good version of the song lol :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But honestly, even her IG videos are more interesting... lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Only 2022 Britney could make me appreciate the dance-free Radar video by contrast to this one.

I know she doesn't 'owe us' and believe me...

it shows. Why punish a fanbase that stood by you all these years? She's not the first artist to deal with trauma, she's just the one choosing not to use it to her advantage...

but what do I know? I'm just stubborn enough to believe she cares about us as much as we care about her.

• Love 2

I think the visual is nice and eye candy. Each frame is like a magazine photo. I personally like it. Its pure art. :eyes_britney_laugh:

I have set my expectations that our girl wont appear on the video... so im not disappointed nor mad at all... maybe if she decides to put out new album in the future? Who knows...

And oh, the 4:3 video aspect ratio has been popular lately.... which i really love btw. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

It amazes me just how many of you have 0 understanding of true art and artistry :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: some of ya'll just uncultured swines and that's it.

The M/V is BEAUTIFUL, the creative process and the vision behind it is simply amazing, I've already rewatched it 7 times and its only 10 am here. Yes, I'm also sad Britney is not in it but did anyone really expect her to be? Don't be ridiculous.

Watch the vid, it's the least she deserves from us.

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block