Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

1 minute ago, Luxuriou$ said:

She is a s** symbol because her **** image was always manage in a classy way and always with a good taste. In these instagram photos there's no difference between her and some trashy, *****y and slutty instagram *******s wannabies. it's beneath her.

this

Britney-Spears-Nude-Pics-11-thefappening

vs this

Custom-Canvas-Wall-Decor-****-Britney-Sp

there's a huge difference :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Exactly!

Plus I really understand no one should control her but she as well need some people around her to give her an advice,even criticize.

But surrounding yourself just with a "yes"people can be as dangerous as being controlled. Look how MJ finished being surrounded by "yes"people and how bad for him it was to lose people like Lisa Marie Presley that was not a "yes"person and was against his abuse of *****.

Britney in this time needs people who will advice her and not only say "yes"to everything. Because it can be bad for her. It can lead to the mess she was in 2007 with Sam Lufti.

She needs supportive people who will sometimes say "no,this is not good".

And this photos are not good for her own image,her own mental health and can bring negative energy she does not need.

If she likes to take that kind of photos good but keep to private with Sam.

And other thing is that I really saw very bad comments in GP regarding this pictures. She doesn't need 2007 attention and negativity. I saw comments "and here we are again in 2007".

I know that some celebrities post nude photos as well but Britney is not a celebrity. She is an music icon that shouldn't lower herself to the level of celebrities.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
40 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

She is a $ex symbol because her $exy image was always manage in a classy way and always with a good taste. In these instagram photos there's no difference between her and some trashy, $kanky and slutty instagram H00kers wannabies. it's beneath her.

this

vs this

What you are saying is very judgemental.

Also, I thought it was clear that Britney is/was being forced to act a certain way for so long. For all we know, maybe she wanted to pose fully naked for a magazine and she was refused by Team Con. Is it the best setting? No, I agree. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we'd eventually get a magazine cover of her in 2022 completely naked. Either way, I always thought Slutty Britney was the ish! She came alive to me during the Blackout era, and I'm all for it. I love it. I have nothing against it.

Lastly, it's interesting that you are criticizing the way she's behaving and you have a terribly bad picture of Britney as an avatar. You are here talking about her image, and there you are using a terribly possibly manipulated picture of her. It's all a bit weird. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly!

Plus I really understand no one should control her but she as well need some people around her to give her an advice,even criticize.

But surrounding yourself just with a "yes"people can be as dangerous as being controlled. Look how MJ finished being surrounded by "yes"people and how bad for him it was to lose people like Lisa Marie Presley that was not a "yes"person and was against his abuse of *****.

Britney in this time needs people who will advice her and not only say "yes"to everything. Because it can be bad for her. It can lead to the mess she was in 2007 with Sam Lufti.

And this photos are not good for her own image,her own mental health and can bring negative energy she does not need.

And other thing is that I really saw very bad comments in GP regarding this pictures. She doesn't need 2007 attention and negativity. I saw comments "and here we are again in 2007".

I know that some celebrities post nude photos as well but Britney is not a celebrity. She is an music icon that shouldn't lower herself to the level of celebrities.

Hi robin 

• Like 2

If I looked that good, I’d be naked all the time!

Im not sure why people are so pressed about these pictures. This is the first time in 13 YEARS that she’s been free of her father’s control and has had the opportunity to say “You know what, this is me without all the artifice, without all the bull****. This is who I am at my purest, rawest, and realist.” As someone who’s lived through long term abuse, I think there’s beauty in her reclaiming her image, body, and ***uality. When first getting out of a super controlling, abusive situation, especially one where you were heavily silenced, it’s completely natural to want to express yourself as widely and as loudly as possible. It’s such a release and expresses such a sense of liberation, and it doesn’t really matter if it makes sense to anybody else. I don’t think she’s doing this as a desperate bid for anyone else’s approval,  I think she’s doing this for herself. I don’t think it’s vulgar or trashy, it’s artistic self expression.

• Love 6

I find it so disappointing that people are cool with airbrushed AF photos which are photographed to make money for other people, however the symbolism of a woman finally having control back over her own body having had it abused through misogynism and greed for years is completely lost on many. 

I also wonder, is it the photos themselves that trigger people or the audacity of a female for choosing not to conform to what's considered socially appropriate in line with the ridiculous and unfair standards that she's always been held to? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

She is a $ex symbol because her $exy image was always manage in a classy way and always with a good taste. In these instagram photos there's no difference between her and some trashy, $kanky and slutty instagram H00kers wannabies. it's beneath her.

this

vs this

She's allowed to own her naked body in a way that's not designed to sell something.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

And for her own mental health and dignity. She does not negative energy and more media attention and GP's comments.

Thoes pictures are cute and lovely and if she enjoys taking them food for her but for her own good and her legacy it would be better to keep that photos for herself and Sam to enjoy.

Because really such a talented woman a living legend does not need be see as a celebrity posting naked photos. She has a huge talent and many people due to such the pictures forget it who she really is .

She is Britney Spears not Kim Kardashian.

Nahhhh

"for her own good and her legacy" sounds a little like the kind of mentality that kept her in a conservatorship for 13 years. 

She has a right to burn down her legacy and her carreer if she wants to. Her 'image', isn't more important than her being able to express herself, even if we don't like how she's doing it.

Remember when after Framing Britney Spears everybody talked about how the early 2000s where horrible to women and that could never happen today? Well Britney is proving not much has changed, 20 years later people still complain when she shows skin in her own terms. 20 years later and people still expect her to act squeaky clean... Please, she's been doing the equivalent of causing shock with naked pictures since the beginning of her career.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly!

Your saying shes lowering herself? Really? Sorry if they are not airbrushed and staged. Her conservatorship was staged ? Hmmm so shes an icon ? Shes a human being firstly . Shes been abused for well over a decade ( longer if you read into her songs) . Polish her up and put her on a shelf so you can feel better about her in your own eyes. Your words are abuse!!!! Shes perfect as is .. maybe you think flawed and trashy . Is that it? Do you think she cares what you think while your living your life free to do as you choose . Do you think she cares what the world thinks with negative replies ? Did you live this insane nightmare . Keep judging . How about keep walking . Sorry you want this women to be perfection. She just is expressing herself the way she deems accordingly.  I do not think you comprehend the severity of her life and the unfairness she receives by all . 

3 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

Object on what grounds? Bc she's showing too much skin? This isn't the 18th century and luckily churches don't overrule the government anymore. Besides you wanna put all female celebs who show off their bodies in cships? 

Britney could start and onlyfans tomorrow and that wouldn't be a reason to put her in a c-ship. People need to get it in their heads that women are FREE to do whatever the f#€& they want. It's 2021. Leave her alone and go back live with the amish if that's what you like.

Object because of the sealed medical history (that nobody knows about) grounds partnered with this exhibitionist behaviour.

Britneys free to do what she wants, like anyone else. But is it wise to act like this publicly before a team of legal experts are still yet discuss in court her suitability for not being subject to undue influences? Because that's the million dollar question. 

That's what it all boils down to. Sure lots of other people post nude pics everyday, but if they were under the microscope for proving they had changed from prior publicised behaviour, do you think it works in their favour? 

• Love 4