Leigh-Anne 'Forbidden Fruit' music video out now

48 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I fear only Dua Lupita will be streamed in my household this week but I promise to check this out next week :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Honestly if I was you I wouldn’t listen, it’s bad :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Revenge. said:

Honestly if I was you I wouldn’t listen, it’s bad :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

You’re so funny! We’ve been knowing you hate Leigh Anne, but yet you make this thread sharing her new single, just to tell people it’s bad and don’t listen to it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anyways yes I agree the video is cheap. I guess the label gave her a budget for the first two singles and that was it. I don’t hate the song but I don’t like whatever vocal effect they use when she sings “forbidden fruit”. They need to just release the album and let this era go. It’s not what she expected so hopefully this is a learning lesson, and if she chooses to do more solo music, she needs to step it up in all departments- writing, singles selection, videos, PROMOTION. 

Little Mix was very successful and known but idk why these girls, including Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie, feel they don’t need to promote. They all did one week of promotion for their first single and that’s it. Even when Beyonce went solo for Crazy In Love, she performed it on multiple shows, interviews, late night shows- she was everywhere. Idk if they are over the hustle and just want to release music for fun and if it flops they don’t care, or do they truly think they’re so famous that they can get away with the bare minimum and still think the fans of LM will do all the work to make their music a success? 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

You’re so funny! We’ve been knowing you hate Leigh Anne, but yet you make this thread sharing her new single, just to tell people it’s bad and don’t listen to it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anyways yes I agree the video is cheap. I guess the label gave her a budget for the first two singles and that was it. I don’t hate the song but I don’t like whatever vocal effect they use when she sings “forbidden fruit”. They need to just release the album and let this era go. It’s not what she expected so hopefully this is a learning lesson, and if she chooses to do more solo music, she needs to step it up in all departments- writing, singles selection, videos, PROMOTION. 

Little Mix was very successful and known but idk why these girls, including Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie, feel they don’t need to promote. They all did one week of promotion for their first single and that’s it. Even when Beyonce went solo for Crazy In Love, she performed it on multiple shows, interviews, late night shows- she was everywhere. Idk if they are over the hustle and just want to release music for fun and if it flops they don’t care, or do they truly think they’re so famous that they can get away with the bare minimum and still think the fans of LM will do all the work to make their music a success? 

Are you a moron? I'm the one who got you and many others on Little Mix years ago :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  I've been posting about them for years.

Don't you dare say i'm a hater since i've been an LM stan since 2011 and you are a relatively new fan in comparison :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Just because i'm not sunshine and rainbows about her all the time does not make me a hater. I can have an opinion :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

I don't 'hate' Leigh-Anne, her last two songs have just been terrible. I'm sorry i'm not licking her *** just because it is her. If any of the girls do something bad or are flopping I call it out. Jesy is a flop, Perrie is also strangely flopping...

Leigh-Anne needs to go back to BOPS but obviously her label are not putting the money into her as the first two songs underperformed. Like surely she must have better songs than this, I want her to do well but the music is rubbish. Look on ATRL and other forums they all have the same opinion as me.

Edited by Revenge.
41 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

Are you a moron? I'm the one who got you and many others on Little Mix years ago :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:  I've been posting about them for years.

Don't you dare say i'm a hater since i've been an LM stan since 2011 and you are a relatively new fan in comparison :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Just because i'm not sunshine and rainbows about her all the time does not make me a hater. I can have an opinion :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

I don't 'hate' Leigh-Anne, her last two songs have just been terrible. I'm sorry i'm not licking her *** just because it is her. If any of the girls do something bad or are flopping I call it out. Jesy is a flop, Perrie is also strangely flopping...

Leigh-Anne needs to go back to BOPS but obviously her label are not putting the money into her as the first two songs underperformed. Like surely she must have better songs than this, I want her to do well but the music is rubbish. Look on ATRL and other forums they all have the same opinion as me.

Ok.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block