Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

Love the concept behind this, don't like what photos she/they chose -- it almost looks like a still from a video clip, since her hand is blurred.

Free yourself Britney! She's proclaiming to the world that SHE owns her body, her body that people have ***ualized and profited off of for years! I love it! I'd rather her do Playboy or something classy than a blurry IG pic but, whatever makes her feel good! We were just chanting "BRITNEYS BODY, BRITNEYS CHOICE" at the rally the other day, so let's not be hypocrites. :)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Shes been abused for years and ***ualized as a child  . The ramifications of this horrible abuse has inflicted a lot of damage. The world needs to be kind and not jump towards shes  crazy. Shes been though the ringer and beyond . Regardless shes going to need counseling. Yet try not to judge these photos. Shes been through a lot and so much more that we do not know. Try being her .. not one person in her arena for years has tried to help her , they only used her as a racehorse for monetary gains or gave up . I was actually a little disappointed in Sams comment . It made me think he’s not as healthy for her . He could have said your beautiful but he stated to free the nipple or something to that regards.  It was disheartening to read . Now I kinda just do not trust him ..  Britney needs love .. shes not free. We do not know the extent of these gram posts. Yet if she needs to shed it all to get to a better place . Then its what she needs to do. I get where you are coming from. Yet we all need to try and understand her situation. Britney is still not in control and shes going to have to relearn her freedom a. I was sad at first but I am looking at her is the little engine that could. She will be ok and props to her for being so raw. She a fighter . Do not think less of her . Shes a Phoenix. 

I don't see how  "free the nipple" has any negative connotations... sometimes it almost feels like we choose to reach for negative side of everything

9 minutes ago, Princess Britney 007 said:

Hear me out. 

Do you guys think this kind of posts are actually helping her case against conservatorship? Is it wise to do this thing especially with the public behind her? 

the public doesn't matter in her case, what matters is what her lawyer or the lawyers of the interested parties say at the court, and even if someone brought her Instagram posts to the conversation, just imagine how ridiculous that would be, the judge would just look at them like :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Jamie is out, and even though he might still participate in the upcoming hearing as an interested party, nothing of what he or his lawyers could say at this point will change the resolution. 

It's ok to not like it, let's just not use the conservatorship case or the GP as an excuse. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

What's gonna be the excuse when the conservatorship is over and she keeps posting the same stuff? That the poor, sensitive, prude GP will think she needs to go back to the conservatorship? Why would she or any of us care about what the GP believes, the GP that consumed the story of "her breakdown" as told by the paparazzi, that deemed her crazy for shaving her head, or that agreed to her rights being stripped off of her for having "mental issues"? I personally couldn't care about what they think, and neither should Britney. d9qfgo6-528d29f7-3a0c-4d21-958f-b98d5a3a

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

i mean look how perfect this photo is. Imagine our queen with her ******* behind a surfboard? Hook a girl up, Sam.  

Sams photos always loook good . It’d be nice if he could help take some of Britney’s photos rather than hers clearly being screenshots of videos . Btw I hope one of the first things Britney does is get the new iPhone!!! She deserves high quality resolution!!! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

38 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I don't see how  "free the nipple" has any negative connotations... sometimes it almost feels like we choose to reach for negative side of everything

Your right .. I thought about it afterwards. Yet I dunno .. I  do like Sam .. glad shes happy with him , not my place .. I think I am going to just root quietly for her to be free and find peac in her life   . I  was initially sad about it . You see people attacking her again .  Yet people try to find negative these days in everything. Your are right .  I dunno why a nipple for a female is not ok to show . 

• Love 1

Questions: I'm confused. She often said in the media shes is now so body conscious and is afraid of being "s3xy" because she's a "mom". But then posts these kind of photos (which I have nothing against), but its the complete opposite of what she preached in the past? Pretty sure her boys will see them?

Do you think that narrative was scripted by her dad and she was forced to parrot it in front of the cameras?

1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

Your right .. I thought about it afterwards. Yet I dunno .. I  do like Sam .. glad shes happy with him , not my place .. I think I am going to just root quietly for her to be free and find peac in her life   . I  was initially sad about it . You see people attacking her again .  Yet people try to find negative these days in everything. Your are right .  I dunno why a nipple for a female is not ok to show . 

I understand it's easy to see the negative side of things when you see people attacking someone you care for... She's at such a level o fame there's always gonna be people ready to attack her no matter what she does. And she's quirky and truly raw too, so she's an easy target.

Glad you changed you mind on the nipple thing haha

5 hours ago, Princess Britney 007 said:

Hear me out. 

Do you guys think this kind of posts are actually helping her case against conservatorship? Is it wise to do this thing especially with the public behind her? 

Shes been posting t.i.t.t.y. shots since july and just won a giant legal battle  against her father. This current phto has over 3 million likes and all positive top comments. Tired and irrelevant theory

On 9/30/2021 at 9:57 PM, UKasz.b said:

So this is the freedom she is fighting for?

One good photo would be OK but not full set of this sh!+. Not to mention bad editing.

Did she think about her boys while uploading it? They will see it, their friends will see it. They are no longer a 5 years kids. 

And let's face it: Kids can be little ****s. I would hate for them to get picked on because of any of the content Britney posts. I sincerely doubt it'd start and end at something like this: *Beavis and Butthead laughter* "I saw your mom naked!" *more Beavis and Butthead laughter*

18 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Ew, that’s not what I said and only in your twisted mind you heard that. Just because her fans don’t all agree with it doesn’t mean they think or want the worst for her. It’s just not a great move. Not every fan has to agree with what she does. 

Exactly. I'm fair about it. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a stan. I don't stan anybody. I want to be able to say my feelings about a topic being discussed. I used to be a huge fan of William Shatner's and I was open about my embarrassment of how he acted when that first Star Trek with Chris Pine came out. He was being a ******* baby about money and didn't have the ******* sense to realize the people doing this movie don't want to blow their entire ******* budget by getting him to appear in the movie. He acted like a baby.

Or if we're going in a more serious direction. I still thoroughly enjoy the original "Roseanne" even though Roseanne shot her mouth off/****ed her life and career up. Do I agree with what she was saying? Nope. But I still enjoy the tv show. 

I know I'm going off topic with those tidbits. I've said my peace about the pictures so won't go into that again. I just don't think the people that hate these pictures, think they're trashy should be forced into shutting up. We all like Britney. It's not a case of "Look at her posting those *****y pictures. I hate her now." 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Slayer said:

In response to that tweet, how about people use their brain and think Matthew Rosengart is involved and he'd quickly call out whether someone else is posting.

Also it is actually stupid to think Team Con are still posting when ALL of their stuff is about to be investigated.

Sam is also liking and commenting, it's obviously Britney posting and some of you are going to be in for the shock of your lives.

This is Britney and sorry she doesn't post on instagram how you'd like her to do.

Sam was also supporting the bull**** mental health facility stay by saying it was a brave move, right? 

Lot of people might say you gotta play the game. He wants to stay with Britney so you do what you're supposed to do and play by the rules. And he was also there when those absolutely horrifying pictures were taken of Britney during that stay (or was it slightly after the stay in the facility?). That's not me mocking her hair, makeup, clothes or anything like that. It was the facial expression that did me in. It was a look of trauma and that's why I label it horrifying. Britney could've been absolutely naked walking to that car and I absolutely wouldn't have noticed she was naked because I was too busy looking at her traumatized face. I just don't think somebody can mess up on reading a facial expression like that. It's not like going up to somebody that looks sad and you ask them what's wrong and they say nothing's wrong. They were just thinking about what they wanted to eat for supper that night. Or looking at somebody with *****face going on, you ask them if somebody bothered them and they say "Nothing. I feel fine." and it's said in a normal tone of voice instead of a *****y one.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Sam was doing more behind the scenes and I'm just being critical in those instances. I hope I'm wrong about everything tbh.

Edited by glitterfalls
adding stuff