Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

5 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know what to think about this 

I understand the possible message of I’m free

but be careful britney, general public don’t think like that 

and all the snakes can use this as a weapon to convince gp something is off

i hope they don’t think anything wrong, I feel that you are celebrating that your body is finally free 

I agree. It’s not the right time and they aren’t flattering with the makeup and hair. It’s just a no for me.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

Wait legit question is this team con still posting on behalf of her?

Cause even tho Jamie is suspended from her con but how about other aspects?

Is Cassie still in charge?

How does it work you guys?

though we have a thread for your theories, I'll tell you what I think

We have proof of Sam using his instagram and Britney being with him when he does it. Sam himself commented on this post, so it's extremely likely she knows about it. If she had a problem with it, she would've accessed to her account and delete it, and Sam certainly wouldn't have commented.

If you're suggesting they're posting on her behalf from the mirrored ipad, that would mean she also has access to the account from her device, as they supposedly do, so she could certainly do that, or tell Sam to do it for herself if she doesn't know how to, which I doubt.

It's true other people may have access to her account, for career-related posts, but those have been long gone for a while now, so I don't know what will happen with that.

• Love 5

I’m a 46-year-old mom and I approve what she is doing. I do think it is possible that that these pics weren’t photoshopped and the tub curves. The curve seems to be a bit different depending on the angle the pics were shot.

But even if she posted these, edited the photos and now lies about it, I really don’t care. It’s her Instagram and she can do with it what she wants.

Go back to watch Chaotic and you’ll see the real Britney who is silly (just like Fe said) and raunchy.

Now that she has her own lawyer and conservator of estate she has chosen plus Jodi seems to play along, these photos won’t stop her from becoming free.

Based on Chaotic she isn’t the modest mother of two some of you seem to expect her to be, but a hot and wild rockstar she is.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I’m a 46-year-old mom and I approve what she is doing. I do think it is possible that that these pics weren’t photoshopped and the tub curves. The curve seems to be a bit different depending on the angle the pics were shot.

But even if she posted these, edited the photos and now lies about it, I really don’t care. It’s her Instagram and she can do with it what she wants.

Go back to watch Chaotic and you’ll see the real Britney who is silly (just like Fe said) and raunchy.

Now that she has her own lawyer and conservator of estate she has chosen plus Jodi seems to play along, these photos won’t stop her from becoming free.

Based on Chaotic she isn’t the modest mother of two some of you seem to expect her to be, but a hot and wild rockstar she is.

Couldn't have said it better myself! people tend to forget who she is and how she always has been, a rockstar!! she was always posing w her **** out and pushing the envelope a little bit.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

if these were good poses with great lighting and editing, it would be so amazing... I think shes not used to getting to do great photoshoots with professional photographers anymore since Jamie kept her locked up for so long... i mean look at other celebs... personally i think its not about the the timing, i think its the quality... like shes Britney ******* Spears and she deserves to have amazing photos with great editing... not this stuff... not that she doesnt look great its just she can def do better... we all saw the rolling stone magazine cover, im just saying...

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

though we have a thread for your theories, I'll tell you what I think

We have proof of Sam using his instagram and Britney being with him when he does it. Sam himself commented on this post, so it's extremely likely she knows about it. If she had a problem with it, she would've accessed to her account and delete it, and Sam certainly wouldn't have commented.

If you're suggesting they're posting on her behalf from the mirrored ipad, that would mean she also has access to the account from her device, as they supposedly do, so she could certainly do that, or tell Sam to do it for herself if she doesn't know how to, which I doubt.

It's true other people may have access to her account, for career-related posts, but those have been long gone for a while now, so I don't know what will happen with that.

Thank you!!!!

I appreciate it hunny

Well I'm happy if she's the one posting it on her ig, just don't want perverted team con posting this w/o her consent!

Her happiness is everything, moving forward.

5 hours ago, Musicandsoul said:

Looool i came here to say this tbh. The thought was sweet - shes owning herself however its not cute. She needs professional shoot if she wants to do this. 😩

Right? Like Sam has professional shoots done all the time, he even had a shoot done in Britney's house in July, surely they would kill to shoot Britney? When was the last time she had any professional pics done? 

3 minutes ago, JSOLANOOFFICIAL1995 said:

if these were good poses with great lighting and editing, it would be so amazing... I think shes not used to getting to do great photoshoots with professional photographers anymore since Jamie kept her locked up for so long... i mean look at other celebs... personally i think its not about the the timing, i think its the quality... like shes Britney ******* Spears and she deserves to have amazing photos with great editing... not this stuff... not that she doesnt look great its just she can def do better... we all saw the rolling stone magazine cover, im just saying...

I personally prefer when the stars are “humans like us”.

Sure, it’s nice to have fancy pics with makeup and hair done and professional photo editing (I’m talking from experience), but they are so far from reality, that if that’s all we see, our view of that person becomes distorted.

I’m a professional writer and have been in a few magazine covers and hundreds of photo shoots in the past 28 years. It takes easily 3-5 hours to do a professional photo shoot with only one set of clothes. 

I looked amazing in my last magazine cover but my son who was 3 at the time didn’t recognize me from the photo. 🤦🏼‍♀️

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

She should be able to do whatever she wants BUT not until con is over imo.

We need GP support as well but those kind of photos will not leave a good impression on GP.

She should be more careful until the con is over imo.

She doesn’t need the GP support now that Jamie is gone to have the conservatorship end. The conservatorship will end in November because her both conservators and her lawyer have already agreed to do so.

From now on she can do as she pleases and be like other stars for whom it is enough to have the support of their fans.

I’m sure a lot of people who got to know her during the conservatorship will be shocked and appalled, because she isn’t the tightly controlled human doll they thought she was.

I’m sure she’s fine with that – there are enough fans to support her in the future, too.

• Love 1

This seems like her taking charge of her body again. Remember she mentioned her "precious body" and how she had to be "so good & so pretty" for her team? Guarantee the GP will somehow manage to view this unfavourably but she's been restricted for SO LONG. She doesn't seem to care anymore and I personally don't love the pics but I don't blame her. I just hope she has a good support network around her, it's great that she will be free but I hope it doesn't become overwhelming for her, she needs the time & space to heal

Spoiler

Assuming that Robin hasn't hacked the iCloud again :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Love 3