Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Shes been posting t.i.t.t.y. shots since july and just won a giant legal battle  against her father. This current phto has over 3 million likes and all positive top comments. Tired and irrelevant theory

I admittedly don't follow trends/posts on IG.

But anecdotally the 5-6 people in my office today had an overwhelmingly negative reaction to these pics - "maybe they should bring the dad back in". I know them well. These are good people who represent a non-judgmental, unbiased slice of the GP. Take that for what it's worth.

I obviously don't agree, but I anticipate this is the common reaction across the country and probably around the world.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

To be frank, it's because some of the comments are rude af. Generally speaking, everyone can express themselves. But delivery is everything. Instead of locking the topic we opted to have comments go through a queue for a while 

It’s true. Exhale is a wonderful community but I wish more people would act more mature here sometimes :/

55 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

But anecdotally the 5-6 people in my office today had an overwhelmingly negative reaction to these pics - "maybe they should bring the dad back in". I know them well. These are good people who represent a non-judgmental, unbiased slice of the GP. Take that for what it's worth.

I obviously don't agree, but I anticipate this is the common reaction across the country and probably around the world.

But that's a sick and disgusting mentality so what do you mean those people are non-judgmental? So a woman needs someone to come in and control their life and finances because she poses nude on her social media account, which is totally in her right to do so as a human being? What about literally every other celeb that poses nude on their Instagram. Do they need a conservatorship too? I'd love to ask your idiot coworkers this. No, your friends are not "unbiased" because there's no such thing as not having a bias.

The GP is not the measuring stick for what an acceptable opinion on Britney Spears should look like. The gp is ignorant af and has a bunch of pre-conceived ideas about who Britney is as a person based on bad press and popular media. They're not exactly the ones we should be consulting about what's right or wrong for Britney. The GP still looks at Britney as an unhinged and mentally delicate person who needs to be looked after because she's just "soooo CrAzy" and irresponsible. There's still stuck on those 2007 umbrella attack images and they will never let it go.

In other words, who gives a **** about what ANYBODY thinks of this, fan or GP. It's not for anybody to tell a woman that she can't pose nude on her own Instagram or that she needs to be mentally evaluated or put into a C-ship because she does something they disagree with or whatever the ****. That's how Britney, a fully functioning human being, ended up in this conservatorship mess in the first place.

tldr; your coworkers are idiots
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

• Like 2
21 hours ago, MinakoS said:

The photoshop was unnecessary, she looks amazing the way she is. I really think the naked pictures are a way to give the middle finger to her father and all people that used to control her. Do you remember that Jamie forced her to wear bras because he wasn't happy that we could see her nipples on paparazzi pics? 

On the other hand didn’t her dad pick her costumes in the conservatorship and made her perform almost naked? I think team Con prefer this naked picture to a picture of Britney in a suit, because female ***uality and mental illness have been intertwined by misogony since the 19th century in psychiatry, and it is exactly those associations Vivianne has gone for all of the time. She even said Britney had the 19th century diagnosis “hysteria” which is the idea that women are crazy because of their s**, fertility and ***uality.

8 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Non-judgmental?!?! They sound awfully judgmental to me, REAL non-judgmental people wouldn’t care, they’d go...oh look a nude pic, shrug their shoulders and go on with their day.

10 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Sam was also supporting the bull**** mental health facility stay by saying it was a brave move, right? 

Lot of people might say you gotta play the game. He wants to stay with Britney so you do what you're supposed to do and play by the rules. And he was also there when those absolutely horrifying pictures were taken of Britney during that stay (or was it slightly after the stay in the facility?). That's not me mocking her hair, makeup, clothes or anything like that. It was the facial expression that did me in. It was a look of trauma and that's why I label it horrifying. Britney could've been absolutely naked walking to that car and I absolutely wouldn't have noticed she was naked because I was too busy looking at her traumatized face. I just don't think somebody can mess up on reading a facial expression like that. It's not like going up to somebody that looks sad and you ask them what's wrong and they say nothing's wrong. They were just thinking about what they wanted to eat for supper that night. Or looking at somebody with *****face going on, you ask them if somebody bothered them and they say "Nothing. I feel fine." and it's said in a normal tone of voice instead of a *****y one.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Sam was doing more behind the scenes and I'm just being critical in those instances. I hope I'm wrong about everything tbh.

You know it’s very possible Sam thought it was voluntary at first just like we all did, I doubt Jamie, Lou and Robin are gonna call up Sam and be like hey buddy, so this is what we’re doing. Britney could have told him the truth when she finally got to see him and he played along so he could continue to see her when he could, so she wasn’t all alone and she got to see one person she cares about and who cares about her.

Some of u just hate Sam so much, u only wanna think negative instead of thinking there’s a reason he was playing along or would u have rather had Britney not see a friendly face at all in that situation??? Cuz we all know if Sam would have fought them, they would keep him from her.

This entire thread is ridiculous, leave her alone for goodness sake it’s now old news I showed my mother and her immediate response was “well that’s a huge **** you to her father she looks amazing” like… the editing opinions fair enough but like… let it go now there are more important issues now 

• Love 1