Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

23 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

These photos are tasteless and trashy... i understand where she's coming from but there is a classy way of making a statement. she's better than this :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Came here to say this. I’m sorry Britney but you endured so much for so long and fought so hard for what?  To become a Kardashian?!  

That man of yours should be helping you appreciate that you are more than your body, your loved for your soul.  You should be encouraged to stop seeking validation on social media and just start living for yourself and your family (by which I mean kids and new fiancé). 

• Love 6

My only problem with these type of posts is the flood of brainless, flop articles and news reports that will follow! And the GP eating up all that warm 🐎💩 !

I totally get WHY she’s done it and any Big 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 In Team Con, Leech Fam and haters’ face is AWESOME in my book.

She must be trolling at this point about the way too obvious photoshop 🤣🤣🤣 She DOES NOT need it, you can see it in the videos, but we been knew anyway! Hot Mama, end of 😎

• Like 2

I think she looked Absolutely beautiful in the first video and the screen grabs she took from it/using selfie stick.  The ones in front of the bathtub gave me some feelings but mainly because she doesn’t really look happy and they had a surveillance feel to them but I could also be sensitive and on high alert because controlling Britney was terrifying.  

My other thought is that Britney is a true artist who has consistently used songs and vids to explore bigger themes so maybe she was using the contrast of the pics As a creative outlet and show how happy and free she is now vs feeling stripped and manipulated to be perfect (cuz tub photos were literally manipulated with photoshop but outside ones didn’t seem to be)  

I get that gp might not get that/like them but it doesn’t really seem hypocritical as much as the misogynist status quo, let’s not pretend women don’t get **** on all the time if they post something “too s*xy”  I mean remember Channing Tatums wife Jenna getting all kinds of hell and told to “go be a mom”  a few years ago when she started posting s*xy pics?   It really really pisses me off that anyone could say a nude photo justifies a conservatorship, like **** right off with that!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I’m going to get crucified for this but i’m sorry, no. I’m all for her feeling liberated and expressing herself but these just feel trashy and she’s better than that. I love her more than anything but these are not tasteful at all. 

Well, I don’t see why she even would have to be tasteful. She can do whatever she likes. She does not have to be “better”, “classy”, or to any of yours’ taste.
I just don’t think she posted it, I think Cassie still runs her Instagram and they have access to her entire iCloud of photos. They have posted photos like this every time there has been a win in court and now they posted this after Jamie was suspended. Just waiting for audio of her having s** or something is released with 7 emojis. Audio from their illegal surveillance… 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

And she says: I don’t need permission, make my own decisions. It’s my prerogative. 

No offense but are you totally tone deaf? Do you know how dumb you sound telling a woman who’s been fighting for freedom for 13 years what to do? Just go to the tmz comment section were you belong.

Wow, "no offense" and then insult me, ok.....

Well, let me be very clear I don't think it's fair for you to use Britney's legal battle for freedom as a knife you put under people's throat because they disagree with your views, you can't use this movement to silence people who are commenting on the use of heavy photoshop on her social media. It doesn't work that way.

I find it unfair since I have been against this conservatorship since day 1, litteraly 2008 not few weeks ago because it has now became a trend and I have been very active...but let me tell you this the backgrounds of her pictures on instagram have nothing to do with her legal rights or her freedom. We didn't fight for years to acclaim a very edited bathtube, we've been fighting for her to have access to her sons and her bankaccount. So let me keep on fighting for a legal freedom and keep thinking extremely edited pics dont make a good picture. Get it ? 

Hopefully you'll find a post from me that you like more next time. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2

Dont know what to think about this :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: It is obviously photoshopped, and it is such a fail, but even without it I wonder what’s it about? We are speculating she finally feels free and I am all for that etc, but we don’t really know. :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

It's just delusion this all "I'm doing it for myself". Nope. If you lived on a desert island you wouldn't care less about wearing make up or getting plastic surgery that no one else can admire. It's the simple truth!

I don’t agree with that. I love my b00bs and my tattoos and if no one except me ever saw them again, they would make me just as happy.  Sure sometimes dressing up and makeup can be like armor in social situations but when I change my hair color or get botox, that’s all for me and i would absolutely still do it on a desert island. Music Video Flirting GIF

The photoshop was unnecessary, she looks amazing the way she is. I really think the naked pictures are a way to give the middle finger to her father and all people that used to control her. Do you remember that Jamie forced her to wear bras because he wasn't happy that we could see her nipples on paparazzi pics? 

• Love 4

Personally, I'm still of the opinion that the instagram isn't run by her. Realistically, Jamie has been suspended just over a day and relevant documentation probably hasn't been handed over yet, meaning no one has officially been fired, meaning for the time being, her business situation  is the same. Whether or not Grace periods are legally required, i don't know, but be realistic here;

Cassie would make a statement. Kane would make a statement. Britney has said she wants to speak out, why wouldn't she do that first.

That said, the content of the images shouldn't warrant negative opinions. Her bodily autonomy was stripped from her for 13 years, from medical decisions, reproductive decisions, to dietary restrictions. For the first time, the scum that did that to her no longer can. Imagine the empowerment of knowing your body which, in all legal sense, has been someone else's possession, is now yours.

Are they professional photos? No, which is also why I don't believe she uploaded them, because let's be real, she has an incredible eye for detail, but don't attack them because you're not comfortable with her showing a body that's hers, to make herself and only herself money. That's a line you don't cross.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Some of the comments in here are disgusting... Britney has paved the way for ***uality for women. Why are you guys even fans of hers? It's literally such a big part of her career

I think she rocks. And I think not just Britney but any human being just be free to rock out with their **** out. **** that. You only live once. Imagine not being able to appreciate all parts of yourself because it somehow devalues your personality or soul. 

Even if it's not your opinion, some of you are being very out of line. 

• Like 5