Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Object because of the sealed medical history (that nobody knows about) grounds partnered with this exhibitionist behaviour.

Britneys free to do what she wants, like anyone else. But is it wise to act like this publicly before a team of legal experts are still yet discuss in court her suitability for not being subject to undue influences? Because that's the million dollar question. 

That's what it all boils down to. Sure lots of other people post nude pics everyday, but if they were under the microscope for proving they had changed from prior publicised behaviour, do you think it works in their favour? 

You are reaching gurl, sure She could be more careful in this Moment with these kind of material but She didn't end up in a conservartorship because of what She was wearing or not wearing, plus She isn't under any microscope, the con Is practically over, the reason Is still there Is just to investigate and end Jamie and team con for good...

12 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Yeah people fighting for her best interests and wanting her to be free and happy, then ****ting on her makeup, pictures, and everything else. Isn't this supposed to be a fan page of her? I understand critiquing a persons characters, but their looks just makes you an *******

Right! It's like they pick and chose when to be a Britney fan :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

I'm her fan always. Raccoon eyes and all :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 6

I'm just sad a topic like this in her own fan forum has to be moderated just because her very own fans wanna sound like all those people on the internet that willingly choose to be ignorant. The stigma around mental health, ***ual freedom and women's rights in general will never disappear if we shame people into hiding, to force themselves to act a certain way in front of others just so ignorant, ableist and s**ist people won't say mean things to them. You want people to be less negative, to stop judging others, stop judging Britney? Then stop giving in to them. 

Like did we all watch the same documentaries or? And after all this people here jump back on the "oh no no dont do this it will look bad!!!" train ? Jesus christ.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's the same for everyone in this particular thread, there have been some extremely horrible things said about Britney in this thread.

Ohh i see, i haven't read through all the thread. People need to chill. Disliking the photoshop and further trying to enforce a controlling narrative/ anything similar to the conservatorship are two very different things.

Britney is free, just like the rest of us to do whatever the **** it is she wants. Its that simple. We can all throw up a **** body pic every now and then, Cardi B can sing about her ***** on stage and be number 1 and hugely popular. Same way we can all critique, but attempting to play God by judging, demoralising and singling out a person for certain behaviours literally everyone else does, just because it does not fit your own narrative of what Britney, should or should not be doing. Lets not with this guys. It’s not different because its Britney. We are advocating for freedom? lol

We are constantly being gaslight à la 'you are like team con for trying to control her by saying what she should and shouldn’t do', 'think how she will feel, that you doubt that she is the one who posts' and etc.

But for me the real problem is that I do not know for sure if it is really her who is posting on her IG.  What we know for sure is that Britney does not have direct control over her insta accountevery post goes through her team.

And if to think about the reverse possibility for a sec. If it is not her who is posting, and then a lot of fans are happy to repost these pictures all over the Internet which were not intended to be public... How will it make her feel? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

We are constantly being gaslight à la 'you are like team con for trying to control her by saying what she should and shouldn’t do', 'think how she will feel, that you doubt that she is the one who posts' and etc.

But for me the real problem is that I do not know for sure if it is really her who is posting on her IG.  What we know for sure is that Britney does not have direct control over her insta accountevery post goes through her team.

And if to think about the reverse possibility for a sec. If it is not her who is posting, and then a lot of fans are happy to repost these pictures all over the Internet which were not intended to be public... How will it make her feel? 

In response to that tweet, how about people use their brain and think Matthew Rosengart is involved and he'd quickly call out whether someone else is posting.

Also it is actually stupid to think Team Con are still posting when ALL of their stuff is about to be investigated.

Sam is also liking and commenting, it's obviously Britney posting and some of you are going to be in for the shock of your lives.

This is Britney and sorry she doesn't post on instagram how you'd like her to do.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Shut up all of you. Countless men post pictures of their hard d1cks in swimsuits and everyone thinks is great. Let Britney be naked if she wants to be naked. There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. Stop being hypocrites.

Also I love Britney’s b00bs. She’s hot AF. She’s an icon, she’s a legend and she is the moment.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

ok, but would you think that after knowing her team has access to her cloud, and everything else that's been said on the documentary, she would still be taking these kind of pictures for anyone else with access to that ipad to publish them?  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 2

You guys, we all should remember that she isn't just like us. 

I mean i chose not to write sth yesterday but I try to remember this. For me it would be totally inappropriate to post pics like these.

However, Britney is Britney. Famous and totally different mindset. 

So today I am gonna post like a fan, a man who won't think any of court battles and the drama.

Britney you are HOT! ****! Love the fact that you are so free and confident! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Keep em coming girl!

2 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

I am so sorry but I am saying she shouldn't take that kind of photos? No 

All I am saying it's better to keep them private and not to expose yourself to the negative attention it can bring.

And yes it is lowering because she has real talent and she does not need to post her naked Photoshopped photos. 

For GP the last famous song that was hit is Work Beach and it's sad. Since then all they hear about Britney is CONservatorship and her controversial Instagram. And it's sad.

A woman than can sing and her dance is compered to Michael Jackson really does not have to show her naked body in photoshopped photos.

And I don't have CONservatorship mentality. But let's not be biased and not open for constructive criticism.

And it is a huge hypocrisy that most people love the documentaries and care what GP thinks and wants GP support for the free Britney cause but then says GP's opinion does not matter.

People judge. It's a human nature. Therefore it's best to protect yourself from that. It's better to keep some things private.

I recommend all to see people's comments in the internet what GP thinks. That GP that you all desperately wanted to give a support to #freebritney.

All I am saying it's better to keep things private to avoid 2007 attention and Britney is too talented to be seek attention posting Photoshopped naked photos that will bring negative energy.

Shes been abused for years and ***ualized as a child  . The ramifications of this horrible abuse has inflicted a lot of damage. The world needs to be kind and not jump towards shes  crazy. Shes been though the ringer and beyond . Regardless shes going to need counseling. Yet try not to judge these photos. Shes been through a lot and so much more that we do not know. Try being her .. not one person in her arena for years has tried to help her , they only used her as a racehorse for monetary gains or gave up . I was actually a little disappointed in Sams comment . It made me think he’s not as healthy for her . He could have said your beautiful but he stated to free the nipple or something to that regards.  It was disheartening to read . Now I kinda just do not trust him ..  Britney needs love .. shes not free. We do not know the extent of these gram posts. Yet if she needs to shed it all to get to a better place . Then its what she needs to do. I get where you are coming from. Yet we all need to try and understand her situation. Britney is still not in control and shes going to have to relearn her freedom a. I was sad at first but I am looking at her is the little engine that could. She will be ok and props to her for being so raw. She a fighter . Do not think less of her . Shes a Phoenix. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Fans need to get it that she’s not our friend  . We don’t know her , we never knew her ..

she maybe doesn’t want us or anyone knowing the stuff about the conservatorship. Like she has always adopted a nothing to see here mentality . like she is not going to her fanbase to ask for help, we don’t really do anything except purchase the product … I don’t think we deserve credit for free britney. 

I honestly think she would rather us , everyone discuss these pictures than her personal situation . 

but what the hell do I know , I don’t know her 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Fans need to get it that she’s not our friend  . We don’t know her , we never knew her ..

she maybe doesn’t want us or anyone knowing the stuff about the conservatorship. Like she has always adopted a nothing to see here mentality . like she is not going to her fanbase to ask for help, we don’t really do anything except purchase the product … I don’t think we deserve credit for free britney. 

I honestly think she would rather us , everyone discuss these pictures than her personal situation . 

but what the hell do I know , I don’t know her 

Of course she is not your friend Jamie Lynn :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 3