A text exchange between Ice Spice and her friend has surfaced online, where they trash gossip Nicki Minaj.

Posted (edited)

Oh my goodness she’s been fake all along and I couldn’t see it through her? Ungrateful *****es! Of course Nicki is worth millions, who do you think she is? A insta baddie? LMAO 

spacer.png

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1

Not Icey Spicey thinking she gave Nicki this opportunity when the labels were asking Nicki to remake the Barbie song for yearsssss? Lmao, gurl. You fumbled your bag upon your debut album release! Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Haha 1

This is the proof that I stand on business when I say I these musty rap girlies are USING The Queen of Rap to get a quick buck! Like imagine a film was trying hard to get Nicki on it while other artists run behind films to be on… Nicki Minaj and these girls are KNOT the same! Ice Spice gurl, learn how to WRITE A RAP sis! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

13 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Soo....is Taylor working on the Nicki hate train too?? Very interesting if so.... Jaguar Wright has been talking shat about Nicki as well. Also... not Gen Z gaslighting by claiming that they don't have to pay their bills like the people before them did. Clowns. 

All I know is that there's speculation about people plotting against Nicki's career, including Atlantic Records, Jay Z, and allegedly, the head of Atlantic, Desiree, I think that's her name. Nicki subtly hinted that Jay Z was upset because she declined a signing offer with Atlantic. Nicki mentioned during the Big Foot release “Desiree, you gotta work harder to replace me” or something like that.

I don’t think Taylor is involved in this mess.

8 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh my goodness this is beyond juicy! I’mma have to come back and properly respond! But this is major 😭 I feel Ice Spice has always given off that ungrateful brat vibe… 

I’m not delusional to think Nicki’s perfect, she come across bitter in some ways, but these rap girls are messy AF. They be using her and the Barbz, let’s be for real! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

All I know is that there's speculation about people plotting against Nicki's career, including Atlantic Records, Jay Z, and allegedly, the head of Atlantic, Desiree, I think that's her name. Nicki subtly hinted that Jay Z was upset because she declined a signing offer with Atlantic. Nicki mentioned during the Big Foot release “Desiree, you gotta work harder to replace me” or something like that.

I don’t think Taylor is involved in this mess.

Honestly with how close Taylor and Ice are, I wouldn’t doubt Taylor has been giving her career advice about all the ins and outs and that’s why Ice knows how what to negotiate in her contract. I would hope Taylor isn’t behind the scenes on the Nicki hate train but she does have a past of doing some behind the scenes trickery when it serves her.

• Like 1

Meh. All these girls are the same.

They literally sell their bodies, rap about all things s.x related and trash talk about each other. They all can't write a single line and they all sound HORRIBLE live.

They all act like spoiled h0es.

So is Nicki, so is Ice Spice.

I swear, their behavior is talked more about than their "music".

I'm sorry but these aren't even artists in my eyes as everyone can shake their ***. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Honestly with how close Taylor and Ice are, I wouldn’t doubt Taylor has been giving her career advice about all the ins and outs and that’s why Ice knows how what to negotiate in her contract. I would hope Taylor isn’t behind the scenes on the Nicki hate train but she does have a past of doing some behind the scenes trickery when it serves her.

I mean, I understand Ice for not signing to Nicki’s label because it feels like a scam, to be honest. I wouldn’t sign either, but calling her ungrateful and claiming you’re the reason for Barbie World’s success is just beyond me. It’s also puzzling how Nicki falls out with every single rap girl – it’s become a pattern at this point. Maybe Nicki does this on purpose? Well, yes, she’s still successful but definitely not the way she used to be so she’s clinging to every rap drama? 

As for Taylor, I'm not sure. They seem too cool at the award shows to even consider it. But this world is fake AF, so I wouldn't be surprised. What's Taylor's gain from this? Is she still bitter that Nicki called her out in 2014? Lmao, I just don't know.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block