Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

• Leader
34 minutes ago, bas che said:

Why are posts on this thread being modded? This goes against the value of freedom of expression y’all advocate for in this topic. Ironic.

To be frank, it's because some of the comments are rude af. Generally speaking, everyone can express themselves. But delivery is everything. Instead of locking the topic we opted to have comments go through a queue for a while 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Your saying shes lowering herself? Really? Sorry if they are not airbrushed and staged. Her conservatorship was staged ? Hmmm so shes an icon ? Shes a human being firstly . Shes been abused for well over a decade ( longer if you read into her songs) . Polish her up and put her on a shelf so you can feel better about her in your own eyes. Your words are abuse!!!! Shes perfect as is .. maybe you think flawed and trashy . Is that it? Do you think she cares what you think while your living your life free to do as you choose . Do you think she cares what the world thinks with negative replies ? Did you live this insane nightmare . Keep judging . How about keep walking . Sorry you want this women to be perfection. She just is expressing herself the way she deems accordingly.  I do not think you comprehend the severity of her life and the unfairness she receives by all . 

I am so sorry but I am saying she shouldn't take that kind of photos? No 

All I am saying it's better to keep them private and not to expose yourself to the negative attention it can bring.

And yes it is lowering because she has real talent and she does not need to post her naked Photoshopped photos. 

For GP the last famous song that was hit is Work Beach and it's sad. Since then all they hear about Britney is CONservatorship and her controversial Instagram. And it's sad.

A woman than can sing and her dance is compered to Michael Jackson really does not have to show her naked body in photoshopped photos.

And I don't have CONservatorship mentality. But let's not be biased and not open for constructive criticism.

And it is a huge hypocrisy that most people love the documentaries and care what GP thinks and wants GP support for the free Britney cause but then says GP's opinion does not matter.

People judge. It's a human nature. Therefore it's best to protect yourself from that. It's better to keep some things private.

I recommend all to see people's comments in the internet what GP thinks. That GP that you all desperately wanted to give a support to #freebritney.

All I am saying it's better to keep things private to avoid 2007 attention and Britney is too talented to be seek attention posting Photoshopped naked photos that will bring negative energy.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly!

Plus I really understand no one should control her but she as well need some people around her to give her an advice,even criticize.

But surrounding yourself just with a "yes"people can be as dangerous as being controlled. Look how MJ finished being surrounded by "yes"people and how bad for him it was to lose people like Lisa Marie Presley that was not a "yes"person and was against his abuse of *****.

Britney in this time needs people who will advice her and not only say "yes"to everything. Because it can be bad for her. It can lead to the mess she was in 2007 with Sam Lufti.

She needs supportive people who will sometimes say "no,this is not good".

And this photos are not good for her own image,her own mental health and can bring negative energy she does not need.

If she likes to take that kind of photos good but keep to private with Sam.

And other thing is that I really saw very bad comments in GP regarding this pictures. She doesn't need 2007 attention and negativity. I saw comments "and here we are again in 2007".

I know that some celebrities post nude photos as well but Britney is not a celebrity. She is an music icon that shouldn't lower herself to the level of celebrities.

That’s what I meant in my comment earlier about Sam discouraging this sort of post. I hope he’s not just simply saying yes to everything Britney asks for fear of upsetting her. I would expect him, as any good future husband should, to be advising her that this sort of post is just not necessary in general, and especially not wise at this time.  She of course doesn’t have to listen (though I’d hope she would at least take his advice on board if she wants to have a healthy marriage)…but he doesn’t have to take the photo either.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Ew, that’s not what I said and only in your twisted mind you heard that. Just because her fans don’t all agree with it doesn’t mean they think or want the worst for her. It’s just not a great move. Not every fan has to agree with what she does. 

Blocked
giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Object because of the sealed medical history (that nobody knows about) grounds partnered with this exhibitionist behaviour.

Britneys free to do what she wants, like anyone else. But is it wise to act like this publicly before a team of legal experts are still yet discuss in court her suitability for not being subject to undue influences? Because that's the million dollar question. 

That's what it all boils down to. Sure lots of other people post nude pics everyday, but if they were under the microscope for proving they had changed from prior publicised behaviour, do you think it works in their favour? 

I guess they can use her whole discography as evidence of being an overtly ***ual exhibitionist, then.

And it still wouldn't have anything to do with being subject to undue influence.

• Love 2

ALSO her p***y is all over the web thank to THOSE LEECHES PAPS 

so she couldnt care less :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

and she does well. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

on the subject of morality, if all of you who criticize so hard have even ONCE clicked on KimKs insta , a woman who literally became famous for doing p**n , plz allow us to call you hypocrites .

would you be happy if those nude photos were taken by lachapelle or another famous photographer?

YES YOU WOULD BE and thats hypocrisy.

she can do whatever she wants. 

its 2021 biggotry and prudes are supposed to stay in the 10s ,thanks bye

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

Britney looks so good. I'm not gonna bother looking thru the comments but please tell me Britney's fans are not judging her body and appearance? Because that upsets me. This fan base sometimes.... Lol 

The comments on the Instagram are awful. Some are supportive, but others are saying this is why she needs restrictions and she’s not taking her meds. Awful things. I think we all forget that she has been very isolated for a long time and may not be the best with social cues. I don’t mind the photos, but just wish they were properly edited. She’s a legend and making history right now and it would be nice to have some professional shots…but, she’s doing what she wants and that’s what matters. Some people need to just unfollow her and leave it alone. 

• Love 2

For me, its not the nudity. She can post what she likes and doesnt need approval or respect from no one. However, the warping in these images are awful. She doesnt need it - we have video and her body looks amazing and because its so obvious and theres like 10 pics of it, people will laugh and mock her. I think sometimes she knows this but does it anyway to troll everyone lol.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The comments on the Instagram are awful. Some are supportive, but others are saying this is why she needs restrictions and she’s not taking her meds. Awful things. I think we all forget that she has been very isolated for a long time and may not be the best with social cues. I don’t mind the photos, but just wish they were properly edited. She’s a legend and making history right now and it would be nice to have some professional shots…but, she’s doing what she wants and that’s what matters. Some people need to just unfollow her and leave it alone. 

Exactly. People are so awful. But the Kardashians can pose naked and Lil Nas X being naked with other naked men in a shower in a music video, Xtina posed topless. People single Britney out. It's ridiculous. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Exactly. People are so awful. But the Kardashians can pose naked and Lil Nas X being naked with other naked men in a shower in a music video, Xtina posed topless. People single Britney out. It's ridiculous. 

Yeah people fighting for her best interests and wanting her to be free and happy, then ****ting on her makeup, pictures, and everything else. Isn't this supposed to be a fan page of her? I understand critiquing a persons characters, but their looks just makes you an *******

• Love 2