Britney poses naked

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful. 

Disrespectful comments about Britney will NOT be tolerated. All comments for this topic must be manually approved by a moderator. 

5 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Her Boys are practically adults. Shes not afraid to be raw. The women was striped of her rights and her boys. Society will always judge her. Many celebs go without their clothes . Many have children . Kim K, Madonna, Paulina P, just to list a few.  Yet since shes raw and unpolished people think crazy .  Society stigmatized nudity . America especially is so uptight. Delete her if you do not wish to view her. This is her story . You can think its the wrong time .. inappropriate… unhinged . Yet you have not lived her abuse. She was taped, watched changing, abused and imprisoned . If you were monitored. If you were in her shoes . Forced medication, people thinking shes saved by some monster . How would you react . If she posted polished airbrushed photos . The world would be fine . Yet the world has a lot to apologize for on how everyone treated her . 

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

8 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Her Boys are practically adults. Shes not afraid to be raw. The women was striped of her rights and her boys. Society will always judge her. Many celebs go without their clothes . Many have children . Kim K, Madonna, Paulina P, just to list a few.  Yet since shes raw and unpolished people think crazy .  Society stigmatized nudity . America especially is so uptight. Delete her if you do not wish to view her. This is her story . You can think its the wrong time .. inappropriate… unhinged . Yet you have not lived her abuse. She was taped, watched changing, abused and imprisoned . If you were monitored. If you were in her shoes . Forced medication, people thinking shes saved by some monster . How would you react . If she posted polished airbrushed photos . The world would be fine . Yet the world has a lot to apologize for on how everyone treated her . 

THIS, 100%.

Especially the bold sentence. She's been raw and unpolished for ages yet people still expect her to be the perfect poster girl she was in 1999...

Seems we're not so over the Diane Sawyer times, after all.

Also, I'm still not over the fact that Britney herself is making fun of the bad editing. A true queen.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, handmedown said:

Came here to say this. I’m sorry Britney but you endured so much for so long and fought so hard for what?  To become a Kardashian?!  

That man of yours should be helping you appreciate that you are more than your body, your loved for your soul.  You should be encouraged to stop seeking validation on social media and just start living for yourself and your family (by which I mean kids and new fiancé). 

2 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I’m going to get crucified for this but i’m sorry, no. I’m all for her feeling liberated and expressing herself but these just feel trashy and she’s better than that. I love her more than anything but these are not tasteful at all. 

Exactly my thoughts! 

I really think that seems like some kind of desperation. Even if it is **** you to team CON and to show she will free. But it doesn't feel right. 

She is a living legend and she does not need that kind of behaviour like some random celebrity fighting for attention. 

I am all for her enjoying herself and her freedom but that kind of photos so heavily photoshopped it feels not like a joy, happiness.

Till late 2018 her Instagram seemed more joyful. She had beautiful photos in bikini. And it all seemed natural.

This new photos does not give positive energy with that heavy Photoshop.

And a legend like her does not need that kind of attention and for her own good it would be great to enjoy her life in privacy like Janet Jackson.

Janet is a living legend saw how her brother and she herself were treated and since many years she is such a private person and there is no negative energy around her. She enjoys herself ,her baby boy and making music.

Britney would really benefit from the same approach like her idol Janet.

And she shouldn't lower herself to talentless celebrities like Kim , Kardashians and whole bunch of desperate celebrities posting naked photos fighting for attention.

She has talent. She can sing ,dance like not many people on this planet. 

Soon people can just see her as a celebrity not a pop icon she is with huge talents and it's sad.

And she is too young to experience like Madonna some kind of middle life crisis that she needs to prove she is still young and trendy.

She is Britney Spears a living legend with one of the biggest talent to sing and dance not a cheap Kim Kardashian with no real talent.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

With "fans" like this - who needs Team Con?

This, some of the comments here are completely disgusting and misogynistic.

They claim to fight for her freedom but attack her at any opportunity when she does something they don't like.

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

SPILL :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

42 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly my thoughts! 

I really think that seems like some kind of desperation. Even if it is **** you to team CON and to show she will free. But it doesn't feel right. 

She is a living legend and she does not need that kind of behaviour like some random celebrity fighting for attention. 

I am all for her enjoying herself and her freedom but that kind of photos so heavily photoshopped it feels not like a joy, happiness.

Till late 2018 her Instagram seemed more joyful. She had beautiful photos in bikini. And it all seemed natural.

This new photos does not give positive energy with that heavy Photoshop.

And a legend like her does not need that kind of attention and for her own good it would be great to enjoy her life in privacy like Janet Jackson.

Janet is a living legend saw how her brother and she herself were treated and since many years she is such a private person and there is no negative energy around her. She enjoys herself ,her baby boy and making music.

Britney would really benefit from the same approach like her idol Janet.

And she shouldn't lower herself to talentless celebrities like Kim , Kardashians and whole bunch of desperate celebrities posting naked photos fighting for attention.

She has talent. She can sing ,dance like not many people on this planet. 

Soon people can just see her as a celebrity not a pop icon she is with huge talents and it's sad.

And she is too young to experience like Madonna some kind of middle life crisis that she needs to prove she is still young and trendy.

She is Britney Spears a living legend with one of the biggest talent to sing and dance not a cheap Kim Kardashian with no real talent.

So the only reason why she shouldn't be putting up this kind of content is...because it's not good PR? 

From a strictly PR point of view I agree, it's not good marketing.

The thing is, I don't think she gives a f about good PR, understandably, and after all that she survived I don't care about that either because right now I want her to feel free... and if that means I'm gonna get messy content that I don't particularly enjoy, that's ok.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Korb said:

Oh so you had friends & family who cared about her freedom but all it took were some nude pictures and they were like "oh wait nvm strip her rights fam". :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

You and your friends are misogynistic clowns. You fake *** fan 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e363653b42e69a2477

Ew, that’s not what I said and only in your twisted mind you heard that. Just because her fans don’t all agree with it doesn’t mean they think or want the worst for her. It’s just not a great move. Not every fan has to agree with what she does. 

• Love 1

Some people in this thread mad repressed and it shows. Britney probably posted this to show how liberated she feels and people (fAnS) wanna yap about her choices and refuse to notice the irony. Leave this bs in 2007 where it belongs and stop talking about other women’s bodies, their choices, THEIR KIDS as if it’s any of your business. Yes I guess people are allowed to say whatever they want online but then I’m also allowed to say they’re part of the problem. This woman just got freed from her abuser and y’all wanna cry about nudity. Don’t worry about her or her children, they’re fine. Britney owning her body and building back up a healthy relationship with herself and her ***uality/sensuality is a good thing and not your damn problem, look the other way if you’ve got nothing nice to say and wanna sound like a tmz comment section.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, limecakes said:

Not Britney embarrassing you in front of your family! How rude if her. 

seriously, duck off. You sound like Lou Taylor 

So sorry I don’t agree with everything Britney does. You compare me to someone who stripped her rights and made her life hell? She can do whatever she wants. I just don’t agree with being almost 40 years old and posing like that over and over again. She has a beautiful personality and body that she doesn’t need to do this. 

Really immature response.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Also, yesterday i read a lot of coments questioning her mental heath because of these pics. if we assume that she is posting, what is the problem she poses like that? A saw a lot of celebrities posing naked and nobody talking the same what they talk of brit. 

Big Brother Brazil GIF

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

So the only reason why she shouldn't be putting up this kind of content is...because it's not good PR? 

From a strictly PR point of view I agree, it's not good marketing.

The thing is, I don't think she gives a f about good PR, understandably, and after all that she survived I don't care about that either because right now I want her to feel free... and if that means I'm gonna get messy content that I don't particularly enjoy, that's ok.

And for her own mental health and dignity. She does not negative energy and more media attention and GP's comments.

Thoes pictures are cute and lovely and if she enjoys taking them food for her but for her own good and her legacy it would be better to keep that photos for herself and Sam to enjoy.

Because really such a talented woman a living legend does not need be see as a celebrity posting naked photos. She has a huge talent and many people due to such the pictures forget it who she really is .

She is Britney Spears not Kim Kardashian.

• Love 1