Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

• Super Mods
Just now, Slayer said:

Why on earth is Jamie Lynn liking this, her response is imminent!

She can’t read the room and didn’t read the post! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: She’ll release an IG video saying that she loves Britney no matter what… whether she’s in LA or on Saturn. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It’s actually heartbreaking to her how this Conservatorship killed her dreams. So so sad.

Sooo much :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: she will need years to recover and I doubt she will recover one day. She can take this as a challenge in her life, learn from the past & be stronger than yesterday. index4fee06774b8738a2.gif

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Are you delusional? Her Instagram is what EVERYONE checks. Britney mentioned being neglected hair vitamins, why would she not bring up in court her Instagram is being used against her? Not you saying it would take hours if she mentioned everything when she mentioned hair vitamins, get a grip! This is clearly her captions and postings. You really think team con want her speaking out about the conservatorship in a negative light? 

Darling the whole world has heard her courtroom testimony. Everybody knows she's against her father and the conservatorship. There's nowhere to hide now. All they have left is to try to change the narrative and make her look crazy.

As for her boyfriend liking the post... I don't want to say I don't trust him, but you never know...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I can't with y'all still saying Cassie is just crafting these posts and making up this fanfiction in her mind. It's super strange and makes absolutely no sense. Both posts Britney posted in the past two days show fans be on her side 100%, and puts the people (her family) in a negative light. 

What did Cassie do, go ask Britney about her personal experiences, take bullet points from the convo, and wrote up this fantasy novel?  She's also angry. You guys heard how she sounded in June and she broke down crying this past week at her hearing charging her own damn father with conservatorship abuse. 13 years of built up rage, being betrayed and taken advantage of by her own blood.

How would any of you not be seething angry? Y'all have no idea what manic episode is. You're applying this to her like it's the 1950s and she's a housewife :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Let her get mad. Her whole situation is absolutely criminal.

I think she was being too kind TBH :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Britney called out EVERYONE in court. Why hasn’t Britneys Instagram made any comments on management, whom she said also belongs in jail? These JLS hate posts are coming right off the heels of a mass GP JLS hate train. It feels so scape goat-y. Where is the blame put on Bryan? 

• Love 4
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Are you delusional? Her Instagram is what EVERYONE checks. Britney mentioned being neglected hair vitamins, why would she not bring up in court her Instagram is being used against her? Not you saying it would take hours if she mentioned everything when she mentioned hair vitamins, get a grip! This is clearly her captions and postings. You really think team con want her speaking out about the conservatorship and father on Instagram in a negative light? 

Bless your little naive heart ❤️ 

You really think because she has a new lawer now means EVERYTHING changes immediately :clownery_makeup_meme:

spoiler: c-ship won‘t be over tommorow.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

Britney called out EVERYONE in court. Why hasn’t Britneys Instagram made any comments on management, whom she said also belongs in jail? These JLS hate posts are coming right off the heels of a mass GP JLS hate train. It feels so scape goat-y. Where is the blame put on Bryan? 

Well, it's only day 2 of these kinds of posts. I guess we'll have to wait and see lmao. You can only fit so much in an Instagram post. If it's your sister and father doing major damage too, I would call them out first too :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Matou said:

she will need years to recover and I doubt she will recover one day.

i’m sure w a bunch of therapy and trips to maui she’ll be fine  i mean yea she went through a lot of **** but let’s not over exaggerate and make it seem like britney’s a ww2 veteran :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is where Im leaning too.

The line about the documentaries jumps out at me...It seems a bit off topic when the entire post is a rant about her family.

I also think Cassie adds in a bunch of !!!!'s so that the writing style matches the previous posts.

I could be wrong...But I guess we'll eventually find out now that the truth is starting to tumble out!

• Like 8

Britney will tear down the brand. I’m living for this. Being angry and ****ting on everything doesn’t warrant a conservatorship . It means your angry and you don’t care what money will be lost. I think she will destroy fans favorite moments in the coming months . Britney is allowed to make fun of her career 

She can shave her head and not be ina Conservatorship…

I don’t see sinead Conner in any conservatorship or anyone else 

girl is about to destroy the Brand … she tried it before with the head shave but now she can continue. She’s over it 

• Love 1
  • Like 2