Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The line about the documentaries jumps out at me...It seems a bit off topic when the entire post is a rant about her family.

i feel like britney wrote them all in her notes app separately then copy & pasted them together :orangu_orangutan_ape: the part about her hating the documentaries makes sense tbh like yea they did raise awareness but at the same time these people profited off of her mental breakdowns and she’s obviously sick of it being brought up 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, dojaknee said:

i feel like britney wrote them all in her notes app separately then copy & pasted them together :orangu_orangutan_ape: the part about her hating the documentaries makes sense tbh like yea they did raise awareness but at the same time these people profited off of her mental breakdowns and she’s obviously sick of it being brought up 

Yep...I can see her saying it all separately.

But it does seem like 10 different notes copied and pasted together. 

• Like 2
Just now, dojaknee said:

i’m sure w a bunch of therapy and trips to maui she’ll be fine  i mean yea she went through a lot of **** but let’s not over exaggerate and make it seem like britney’s a ww2 veteran :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Okay I may be exaggerated the thing. I wanted to say that her wounds will leave their marks. But yeah she can recover from it but it will not be with trips in Hawaii :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I feel kinda bad rn knowing she maybe reads things where we talk about her like that. Only the best for her (I guess). I imagine myself in the same situation I would be like :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

18 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I can't with y'all still saying Cassie is just crafting these posts and making up this fanfiction in her mind. It's super strange and makes absolutely no sense. Both posts Britney posted in the past two days show fans be on her side 100%, and puts the people (her family) in a negative light. 

What did Cassie do, go ask Britney about her personal experiences, take bullet points from the convo, and wrote up this fantasy novel?  She's also angry. You guys heard how she sounded in June and she broke down crying this past week at her hearing charging her own damn father with conservatorship abuse. 13 years of built up rage, being betrayed and taken advantage of by her own blood.

How would any of you not be seething angry? Y'all have no idea what manic episode is. You're applying this to her like it's the 1950s and she's a housewife :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Let her get mad. Her whole situation is absolutely criminal.

I think she was being too kind TBH :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

SPILL:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

I believe she writes these posts. But Cassie posts them. Cassie likely edits, approves and controls when they are posted. Meaning Cassie controls the narrative. That’s the problem here. Cassie still works for the conservatorship. Until Jamie Is OUT it’s hard to trust her IG 100%. 

Britney is angry and it’s gonna continue to get ugly. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Her family will not take responsibility for their part and that clearly IMO antagonises  Britney.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

Bless your little naive heart ❤️ 

You really think because she has a new lawer now means EVERYTHING changes immediately :clownery_makeup_meme:

spoiler: c-ship won‘t be over tommorow.

It's stupid to think people would be posting as her considering this is something easily proven in court as abusive and the cship doesn't grant people rights to post as her. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, hot mess said:

This is the same instagram that posted those videos of her looking super nervous answering the most stupid questions. This is the same account that posted her saying she was the happiest she's ever been. And now you are all buying it's her because she's saying some of the stuff that they KNOW we wanna hear.

There are millions of dollars on the line here. They don't wanna let her go. They're not playing. Dont be so naive people. They're trying to make her look angry and unstable.

THIS

I couldn't agree more