Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

6 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

What I hate about this whole situation is how much every post Britney makes will be evidence, in the court of public opinion, for or against the conservatorship.

Some of her insta posts seem like things that Cher could have written but Cher is not in a conservatorship and her capacity to care for herself is not questioned.

Being angry or eccentric is not proof of anything.

They keep using her “anger issues” against her .. this is what I’ll assume they’ll do. They’ll say she is worsening the death threats 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Jamie and Vivian are loving this. Didn’t they already reference her Instagram? They want the world to think Britney is unwell and i think they gave her more control of the insta for this very reason. This is all so dark and sinister. 

This is not Britney. They're doing this on purpose to turn people against her. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Yes I can tell it’s Britney now because she calls out the hypocrisy around her and Britney has always done that. She is jaded that she can’t do any of the things that people around her partake in yet her conservators have her around them often. Letting her do a Vegas show and be around that lifestyle and not even being able to drink a freakin Red Bull.. druggies and drunks all around… 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I was like .. when did Jamie perform? lol 

Anyway, Britney is such a great actress. She seems genuinely into it. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I think she was into it! If I have to guess, Britney has not being angry with her sister for a long time. This is something new, something happened that changed things... I believe all this people from her family pretend they were trying to get her out of this and she believed them for the most part. But she recently discovered that was not the case. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2