Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Keep in mind...

We're in a weird legal territory here.

Jamie Spears' LLC still owns her Instagram account...So I highly doubt this is Britney posting freely.

The posts are still being vetted by Cassie...and also being edited (even slightly) to fit an overarching narrative.

This!!! Also, JL’s earlier IG story “Feeling solid, stable and still on this beautiful Saturday”.

Solid, stable and still… so is she saying her sister is none of these things?? “Still” is a biblical reference. These folks love wrapping their ****ery in Bible scripture.😒

The skeptic in me wonders if this is indeed an imposter (still Cassie or whoever manages Britney’s IG) portraying Britney as an angry, unhinged, rage filled wacko so Jamie can return to court showing this IG post saying Britney is off her meds hence her drastic mood shift.

Did JL know (tipped off??) that Britney would snap on IG or did she know they’d make it look like Britney has snapped? Or, is this what Sam A meant when he said, “Internet is about to explode? #FreeBritney “

I think it’s likely Britney at least in sentiment. But it’s been years of lies from her family & we’ve been deceived by her IG thanks to the Cship. I’m waiting to read/watch what comes next on that IG acct.

So, the jury’s out on this lol.🤪

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, generation glory said:

This!!! Also, JL’s earlier IG story “Feeling solid, stable and still on this beautiful Saturday”.

Solid, stable and still… so is she saying her sister is none of these things?? “Still” is a biblical reference. These folks love wrapping their ****ery in Bible scripture.😒

The skeptic in me wonders if this is indeed an imposter (still Cassie or whoever manages Britney’s IG) portraying Britney an angry, unhinged, rage filled wacko so Jamie can return to court showing this IG post saying Britney is off her meds hence her drastic mood shift. Did JL know Britney would snap on IG or did she know they’d make it look like Britney has snapped? Or, is this what Sam A meant when he said, “Internet is about to explode? #FreeBritney “

I think it’s likely Britney at least in sentiment. But it’s been years of lies from her family & we’ve been deceived by her IG thanks to the Cship. I’m waiting to read/watch what comes next on that IG acct.

So, the jury’s out on this lol.🤪

If this was not post by her, it's too easy  to prove in court

• Love 1

I was one of the people that thought it was always Brit posting and this one makes me think it's NOT her. 

The comment about JL in this one doesn't make sense. JL sang the songs as part of a tribute. I just don't think this is what Britney would bring up in an angry post. 

I also don't think Britney would jeopardize her legal progress with this. 

Watch her posts get erratic over the next few weeks so that the social media narrative makes her lose points in public opinion.  The only gap in this theory is that her lawyer will call out team con on this but still... Don't think it's her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Can we be nice to each other regarding if this is her actually posting or not?

We've all been misled, gaslit, and lied to for the past 13 years, so it's fair if some people think this is Britney while others are skeptical that it's her. 

this, I dont understand everyone getting their panties in a twist over who is posting like it's the most important aspect of the entire situation, considering what's been going on the last 13 years we should be taking everything with a grain of salt - they misled us to believe britney was happy so :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

They are overreacting. It seems Britney cannot be angry at her team for abusing her for 13 years :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Because you know, a woman can never be angry :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Britney has every right to be angry. She should be able to sue them and press charges like she wants. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

But weren't in those videos that she actually shaded her sister and brother through implicit messages?

She did, and I’m sure she was scared while recording those videos, probably in fear they were going to find out her clues and punish her. 

People don’t understand the freedom that it comes with finally letting out what was destroying your soul. It’s like feeling high in a way. 

• Like 1

Idk. If this is her, then it was her all along. And we know thats not true. Here's a post about absolutely adoring her sister: 

Using always three dots with space before and after and !!!!!! the same way. It just looks like the same person just throwing a lot of ******* in the mix.

• Love 3

Is Cassie fired?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway, it's really nice to hear her own thoughts. (Finally all those dancing videos on her IG make sense now.)

and I'm so glad she didn't lose her hope, yet. I really hope all those sh1t show ends and she can do whatever she wants in the future. #FreeBritney

why y’all tripping on like “this will be use against her in court!” ???

Are you forgetting that now she has a decent lawyer that will fight for her case?  If it was still Ingham-whatever, they would drag her and he would allow it, but I have a feeling  Rosengart will actually use it all to her advantage. Remember that one of her main complaints was that no one seemed to remember that she was the boss everyone worked for, and now she’s again making her case stating that her own team prevented her to work as she saw fit, whilst giving others free pass to perform her copyrighted music without her consent.

There’s no case her oppressors can make in court to prevent her from getting her basic rights back. She knows it by now and is not backing down. 

Now, it she runs or not her own social media by now, it’s another topic.

We only could be sure if she ever went live in instagram and said so. But if you can read the room properly, she just made it clear she’s not going to prove herself anymore. Go for it, Brit. Drag them for filth!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Shaderoom switched up quick, cuz they’re not being as nice anymore calling her a m*** head and saying she’s “manic” 

The shaderoom and its readers are the most insignificant, bitter, unsuccessful, sad and ugly people on the internet. Pay them no mind sis, the GP supports and will always support Britney.

• Like 1