Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

Just now, TheLightningThief said:

We all know TeamCon will use her insta as an example of her being unstable and anger issues... I hope Rosengart advices her on how to use social media to her benefit.

This. discussing legal matters outside of court is never advised. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

Folks. Someone in the middle of a massive legal battle is advised never to discuss it with anyone but their lawyer. There is a reason that Britney all the sudden has so much access to the Instagram. Jamie and Vivian have made comment to her Instagram posts. They’re setting her up with this. I don’t know why anyone would come for me for saying this. They’re all playing a very dirty game and getting hyped that Britney is dragging people will not help her freedom. She can drag them when this is all over online if she wants…and Yes she has every right to be angry. 

if this is true mathew must unmask them real soon

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Folks. Someone in the middle of a massive legal battle is advised never to discuss it with anyone but their lawyer. There is a reason that Britney all the sudden has so much access to the Instagram. Jamie and Vivian have made comment to her Instagram posts. They’re setting her up with this. I don’t know why anyone would come for me for saying this. They’re all playing a very dirty game and getting hyped that Britney is dragging people will not help her freedom. She can drag them when this is all over online if she wants…and Yes she has every right to be angry. 

Sweetie relax! If this is not her, it's easy to prove in court! Are you 12?

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
26 minutes ago, timito said:

The one thing I don’t like about the post is that she says she is not happy about what the documentaries have shown. And I can understand how she might feel rewatching these painful bits but I think it was important for example the times documentary to show how she was treated as clearly a lot of people never realised that and the documentary spread the word on the conservatorship as well. 

the rest tho, damn that’s one hell of a post. 

To be honest, the documentary did a great job at promoting #FreeBritney, but failed to show her modern impact and success with very minimal talks on how succeful Vegas was, and the record attendance she broke with her POM tour in 2017.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

Queen of wanting to perform BJ and Glory songs but not being able to do it :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Queen of dragging JL

everything makes sense now tbh and i kinda feel bad for the way she was being dragged on here in 2017/18 for her arm seizures/knee tapping/not performing new songs :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

She isn’t discussing anything major, it’s not a big deal.  Just frustration with her family controlling her career….all of which was publicly shared via her live testimony. 

Shared in court. She got her point across already there. They will use this against her. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2