Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

3 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I agree. 2007-2008, she was going through post partum depression and stress from the public, media, and the lack of support from her family, but conservatorship is next level, it is dehumanizing and imprisonment. 

I also agree. She’s essentially still being ‘punished’ for something that happened well over a decade ago which I can imagine really hurts and angers her.

• Like 2

What if she’s so mad about this because SHE wanted to perform that night, but her team wouldn’t let her.  Her kids and Lexie (who she said loves to see her perform) were there and the she didn’t look that happy during any of it, except when JL first came out.  Prob not the case, but what if…

IDK. That post was a lot. But remember back to a week ago when that post went up that tagged Britneys Gram and no one could make ANY sense of it other than that it must be Cassie trying to find a way to make us believe that Britney really has control of her social media? NOW, I don't know exactly what the narrative is here, but  according to all these comments on this thread and on the post I do believe they are doing a hell of a good job getting everyone to believe that now. I don't buy it

• Like 1

I remember the Circus tour stop in Canada when Britney stopped the show because people were smoking w**d. She also mentioned that happening in Vegas. Did any of you who saw POM smell w**d in there?

“A lot of the people are very intoxicated during the shows," she tells U.K. host Jonathan Ross. "I actually got contact high. I haven’t smoked w**d since I was like 17 years old and all of a sudden, towards the end of the show, it was so strong I couldn’t function because I just got the contact of it. I was like ‘Oh my goodness!’ I had to leave, I had to go. I kinda just said, ‘I can’t do it anymore.’” - Britney on Jonathan Ross’ show

^^ If they were **** testing Britney (I’m sure of it) it makes sense why she’d be mad about the w**d odor because Jamie could use the exposure to keep her kids away. Wait, is it possible to get a 2nd hand high, fail test bc of second hand w**d smoke?

I’m just wondering why mention this? If it’s Britney she must really hate w**d. I don’t like the scent either tbh. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I also agree. She’s essentially still being ‘punished’ for something that happened well over a decade ago which I can imagine really hurts and angers her.

I totally understand why she wouldn't like it. sometimes, memories just pop in my head, and I cringe at the stupid/embarassing **** I did in the past. so to a lot of fans, those incidents that happened to Brit in 2007-2008 are iconic, but to her it might be embarrassing/hurtful time that she would have preferred to be private. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Honestly this fan base is so delusional and weird saying it’s not her writing captions. The woman can’t win.. as if Cassie would RISK her job and team con would slate themselves on her public Instagram that EVERYONE is watching. No Britney probably doesn’t log in but she’s probably had the green light to go ahead and send the captions to social media team to post. If she carried on ignoring on Instagram you’d moan that she’s not sharing enough and looks “too happy” 

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:yes

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Jamie and co are going to use all of this against her. As in she’s having a manic episode and lashing out. This is all such a mess. 

Shes been used and abused for 13 years. Shes beyond angry . As she should be. Put yourself in her shoes. I think if you actually could. I think draining the swamp is the best therapy for her. Rage on.. why should she be silent . Shes human. Shes pissed.. Freebritney! Shes clearly over it. Stop looking at her as BritneySpears.. look at her as a human being.  13 years of no freedom and abuse!!!! Not cool !

A part of me believes that its her but I'm also suspicious of why suddenly team con just let her use her Instagram account. We all know that the c-ship is going to end soon and theres no turning back BUT I don't see team con just giving up to their 13-year old multi-million dollar machine so easily.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3