Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

Okay... like everyone else, I screamed, gagged, stop-started and all of that while reading it but then it hit me.

It's either one of these two options, there's no inbetween.

A. Britney recently got control over her instagram (or maybe she has had it for a long time and we just didn't know) and she has decided that she prefers sharing her real feelings instead of keeping the fake narrative that she's happy and all (2005-7 teas).

OR

B. Team Con is setting her up to look and sound crazy by saying she hated when Jamie Lynn performed at the RDMAs and will use video proof that Britney was happy. And guys... let's be real, she got up and seemed VERY happy when Jamie Lynn came out... this option includes Sam Asghari being Team Con (and therefore doesn't tell her about these captions) because there's no way they'd risk doing this and then next court hearing Britney tells the world they faked her last two explosive captions...

What do y'all think? I wanna celebrate and believe it's her but I'm scared... it's hard to believe the sharks would allow her instagram access or allow her captions to go through and reach her 30m+ followers and more...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

I totally get this perspective because in most cases that’s true. But Brit had zero luck in court for thirteen years and is finally getting somewhere with speaking out. Go off Brit

She spoke out in court where she should be. Social media isn’t the place for radio Disney grievances right now. 

• Like 3
Just now, Urbanney said:

Can we be nice to each other regarding if this is her actually posting or not?

We've all been misled, gaslit, and lied to for the past 13 years, so it's fair if some peosple think this is Britney while others are skeptical that it's her. 

No girl! We need to log off and go to a party! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: smh

• Love 1

I think Miss Cassie’s newest method on Instagram is to acknowledge the FreeBritney movement directly but to use it as a way to make certain individuals scapegoats. Notice how Britney’s Instagram hasn’t called out her management team once but Britney put an equal amount of blame on them multiple times while she was in court 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
10 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Folks. Someone in the middle of a massive legal battle is advised never to discuss it with anyone but their lawyer. There is a reason that Britney all the sudden has so much access to the Instagram. Jamie and Vivian have made comment to her Instagram posts. They’re setting her up with this. I don’t know why anyone would come for me for saying this. They’re all playing a very dirty game and getting hyped that Britney is dragging people will not help her freedom. She can drag them when this is all over online if she wants…and Yes she has every right to be angry. 

Nothing she has posted so far will hurt her case. You are only advised not to discuss specific details of the case publicly, but so far she has only posted that she is upset with the people involved. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. She's smart, she has a great lawyer now, and things will be fine. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

• Love 4