Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

35 minutes ago, hot mess said:

This is the same instagram that posted those videos of her looking super nervous answering the most stupid questions. This is the same account that posted her saying she was the happiest she's ever been. And now you are all buying it's her because she's saying some of the stuff that they KNOW we wanna hear.

There are millions of dollars on the line here. They don't wanna let her go. They're not playing. Dont be so naive people. They're trying to make her look angry and unstable.

But weren't in those videos that she actually shaded her sister and brother through implicit messages?

• Like 1

there's one thing that irks me a little bit. she sounds very intelligent and self aware in court despite the circumstances and here on instagram whoever wrote these things wheter it's her or cassie, she sounds very childlish and akward. Britney knows very well they'll use everything against her as they've done many times before. it's almost like someone is trying to paint this picture of an unbalanced and chaotic women.

• Like 2

Honestly this fan base is so delusional and weird saying it’s not her writing captions. The woman can’t win.. as if Cassie would RISK her job and team con would slate themselves on her public Instagram that EVERYONE is watching. No Britney probably doesn’t log in but she’s probably had the green light to go ahead and send the captions to social media team to post. If she carried on ignoring on Instagram you’d moan that she’s not sharing enough and looks “too happy” 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Can people calm down. If it’s NOT her, Rosengart will know one 5 mins :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

THIS! Thank you! She can easily prove it if it's not her and Rosengart's not an idiot. 

I dont say she has full access to her account but, again, there's NOTHING wrong with her being angry with everybody and post it on instagram! She can cry while talking about her traumas in court and be angry when she's at home at the same time. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1

I’ve literally had the busiest day today. After finally coming home and having a shower I checked Insta and as soon as I saw this post I had to rush here and I’ve already missed a 15 page thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Honestly, I’m shook. I’m still not big on the way the captions are written but I’m starting to think that it COULD BE HER WRITING THIS??? It has to be surely! She’s literally dragged her entire family and mentioned things from the testimony.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah I don’t get why everyone is suddenly convinced it’s her? I still think her entire IG account is a huge distraction. In court this week she was sobbing when talking about this stuff and when she swore apologised for her language, but now she posts flippantly about it full of swear words? Why doesn’t she ever do a live to address this stuff like the dancing vids if she has full access? If it really is her like others have said team con will use the stuff to say she’s unstable so her lawyer should advise her to stop if it really is, that’s part of his job (not saying I think it would make her unstable but ppl in comments all say her social media makes her look unstable). Wouldn’t she be told not to discuss her case on IG by a competent lawyer? 

Her lawyer probably wouldn't have felt comfortable telling her not to use insta given how long she's been silenced. However, if he thinks it's going to affect her case then I imagine he would discreetly and respectfully ask her to be mindful of that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I've read the post quite a few times now and I still can't find what could possibly make her seem "unstable"? she's just angry, I don't know what are you guys talking about.

I'm still neutral on this whole instagram thing but this one is way easier to read in her voice :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I don't think it's a remix she is upset about. No, just no!