Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

21 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Why do these *****ng out of the blur posts and hearings and whatnot happen when it's already midnight in the UKΒ :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:Β all nighter there I go againΒ :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Girl same, itΒ΄s almost 3 am in Estonia and I was just about to go to sleep after working so hard today, trying to be so good and pretty ...

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yes I would like to hear from Britney herself, the only truth I know is what she has spoken in court. She should realize fans don’t trust the posts because everything we’ve been fed for many years is a lie.Β 

This!Β Can we just agree to believe only and only the things she says in courtΒ 

insta is a social platform for god sake and famous people has a hole team for thatΒ :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

It is Britney... Sam has liked the post. You really think he’d not tell her? If it wasn’t her posting what she didn’t want she would tell the court which she didn’t,Β 

What are you even talking about? Sam liking β€žBritsβ€œ posts says absolutely nothing. He also liked the pic where β€žsheβ€œ photoshopped her tattoo.

and I guess what cassie is posting on IG is the least of her worries atm. Thatβ€˜s why she didnβ€˜t mention it in court. She could go on for HOURS if she talked about everything.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, hot mess said:

This is the same instagram that posted those videos of her looking super nervous answering the most stupid questions. This is the same account that posted her saying she was the happiest she's ever been. And now you are all buying it's her because she's saying some of the stuff that they KNOWΒ we wanna hear.

Β 

ThereΒ are millions of dollars on the line here. They don't wanna let her go. They're not playing.Β Dont be so naive people. They're trying to make her look angry and unstable.

Erm that was before her testimony and when she was pretending everything was fine. She now has a NEW LAWYER so she is probably allowed to post whatever she likes. Her old lawyer and conservators probably told her to hush. Now it all out there she can send in the caption she likes. Does she have direct access? No but I’m pretty sure she’s writing the captions. Her own boyfriend of 6 years liked it for god sake, please....

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Can we be nice to each other regarding if this is her actually postingΒ or not?

We've all been misled, gaslit, and lied to for the past 13 years, so it's fair if some people think this is Britney while others are skeptical that it'sΒ her.Β 

You're right, I think we get all a little bit worked up. Since I've believed it's been her for a while, I'm gonna continue to enjoy myself with these Britney postsΒ :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, hot mess said:

I think they're just trying to make her look like a raging unstable person. Britney can be agressive when she wants to but this is too much. I'm not buying it.

Same.

I think she wrote the majority of it...But parts haveΒ been tweaked.

But either way, the old Britney is starting to shine through.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

What are you even talking about? Sam liking β€žBritsβ€œ posts says absolutely nothing. He also liked the pic where β€žsheβ€œ photoshopped her tattoo.

and I guess what cassie is posting on IG is the least of her worries atm. Thatβ€˜s why she didnβ€˜t mention it in court. She could go on for HOURS if she talked about everything.

Are you delusional? Her Instagram is what EVERYONE checks. Britney mentioned being neglected hair vitamins, why would she not bring up in court her Instagram is being used against her? Not you saying it would take hours if she mentioned everything when she mentioned hair vitamins, get a grip! This is clearly her captions and postings. You really think team con want her speaking out about the conservatorship and father on InstagramΒ in a negative light?Β 

6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Hunnie this has nothing to do with it not being her. Too complex for you I see.Β 

Too complex? You are the one who is saying that they will try to prove she is unstable by a post on INSTAGRAM! Is she talking to a wall? Is she fishing in her pool? Is she talking to spirits?Β 

So, they can tryΒ whatever they want because this post PROVES NOTHING! We are all different and Britney is nowhereΒ near of sounding unstable with this post!

• Love 3