Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

We need people to break their anonymity, speak out and be willing to fight the NDA’s in court and argue that the NDA’s were simply a tool used to silence them in order to enable human rights abuses to unfold. I can’t see a court enforcing the NDA’s in light of Britney’s testimony. There has to be cases in US history whereby the courts have recognized the exercise of free speech in cases involving human rights abuses, supersedes the requirement to stay silent on the basis of an NDA. 

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

We need people to break their anonymity, speak out and be willing to fight the NDA’s in court and argue that the NDA’s were simply a tool used to silence them in order to enable human rights abuses to unfold. I can’t see a court enforcing the NDA’s in light of Britney’s testimony. There has to be cases in US history whereby the courts have recognized the exercise of free speech in cases involving human rights abuses, supersedes the requirement to stay silent on the basis of an NDA. 

I guess a way would be if EVERYONE spoke up

if one person speaks, they'll go after them, but if 20 people speak, or more, how are they gonna be able to sue each of them

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

Scam Income III will be heartbroken when he has to pay Britney damages tenfold of what he’s Syphoned out of her over the years! It’s criminal. He couldn’t lie straight in bed! Lying prick! 😡

I think it’s either David or Charlie! But good on them willing to testify if it comes to it 🙌🏻😎

He won't pay for anything. The scumbag is protected by the system.