Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

He better sent written complaint to judge. But i guess more ppl write about injustices of it-more ppl see. I still think they get out lucado bc he was a lawyer and did not want to play with team con. He probably tried to explain Britney her rights so they get rid of him in a most bad way.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Miss Negative said:

I always liked David, he seemed normal and wasn't in it for the spotlight. She looked happy with him. I was sad and confused when he cheated on her (seriously who tf cheats on Britney Spears) and now I'm questioning if it's even true.

I bet my life it was a made up story. What kind of father buys a video of her daughter’s boyfriend having s** with another woman? I really don’t think he cheated…What I wonder however is why he never came out and say he didn’t cheat? It would be sad if he accepted money in exchange of his silence.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bluebirdlovely said:

I think the assistant is Brett here right ? The one who tattles to Jamie?

No…I think Brett was also sent away by Colon. She was going through a divorce, but also, I think Colon doesn’t like it when people get too close to Britney. It’s his way of isolating her and control her.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Hmm... why choose to not tell the man's name but give every info possible for everyone to connect with David Lucado? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I remember the story Jamie told the press, that David cheated on Britney with a **** star but "bought the tape" in order to preserve Britney's image. Considering everything we know now, specially that David was the first boyfriend who questioned the conservatorship because he worked as paralegal or something in the likes, did that "cheating" really happened?  Or Jamie "bought the tape" because there was no tape? And the plot thickens...  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

I think David said all was Jamie bull**** 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, b42ad said:

I wonder if this is Jason, David or Charlie. I think David - she was only with Charlie for about a year and Jason is as bad as the rest of the scum abusing her 

People say it's David Lucado. I am super sure Jason was totally daddy Spears approved, which is a no no. 

With these things, whoever it is said, my idea that there is no way in hell they allowed Sam into her circle without him being under control by the team is not far fetched at all. Still, if he changed or something, good, but there is still soooo much many don't know, probably not even her (specially). 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this, I keep thinking about these claims of "don't look her in the eye" it's a psychological torture, it's like, we'll let you be around people, but you can't engage with them, you can't create a normal relationship with them and feel human, and feel present there

The owner for most of the DC sports teams / the arena , said years ago ( I think she was dating Charlie at the time) that he’d been in the same elevator with her in a Chicago building and had a strange experience with her. He said he spoke to her(said something like “ Hi Britney, I’m Ted Leonis and you’ve performed at my area many times. We love your work “) and all she did was stare in front of her blankly ignoring him. Like at the time people were mad at him/ thought he was lying but if they would’ve looked deeper they would’ve seen the signs of abuse. She honestly sounds like a battered wife. 

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

The owner for most of the DC sports teams / the arena , said years ago ( I think she was dating Charlie at the time) that he’d been in the same elevator with her in a Chicago building and had a strange experience with her. He said he spoke to her(said something like “ Hi Britney, I’m Ted Leonis and you’ve performed at my area many times. We love your work “) and all she did was stare in front of her blankly ignoring him. Like at the time people were mad at him/ thought he was lying but if they would’ve looked deeper they would’ve seen the signs of abuse. She honestly sounds like a battered wife. 

maybe she's forbidden of talking to strangers

• Like 3
14 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

boyfriend? so im guessing either jason or that shrek dude........not hard to figure out. My money's on Jason though I bet they broke up bc he wasn't comfortable being conservator over her. He seemed like a decent dude so I wouldn't be surprised if he told the truth

jason was the worst out of the four (jason, david, charlie and sam). he was the one who got her the x factor deal and had a very good relationship with jamie. there were even rumors about him being violent towards her... on the other hand that "shrek dude" as you called him was a normal guy who always seemed to love and care about britney the person. the cheating scandal was made up by jamie for sure. 

2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

All her exes (Jason, Lucado and Charlie, even Kfed) should speak and testify. Also her dancers, assistants, the nurses, HER KIDS....... Why aren't they helping her? Hope this is the beginning of the end of the c-ship

It is! I mean there is no money to earn, after all what she said, they can't move on from the Britney brand.