Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

12 minutes ago, Catalin said:

He won't pay for anything. The scumbag is protected by the system.

He may be. But if this all starts unravelling, I seriously think questions will be asked! If Brit kept asking to do something about the conservatorship and he just simply didn’t (which we know, because nothing has ever been filed to terminate) than he might have mislead her to keep his cushty court appointed gig for years longer than it had to be 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t know.

Britney said herself at court, she didn’t known she could petition a termination (I think she meant until she researched it) To me it only become clear she could, when I’ve seen Vivian on her whistle stop press tour saying, she could petition for a termination, no one’s stopping her. I do think it’s probably from there she (or Sam) heard about it the first time. We have to remember she’s been sheltered like no one else for 13 years. Probably all the helpful people around her believed there is nothing that can be done, until it became apparent that she can simply start the process through her attorney! I do hope she gets to pick one ASAP, I’d love if she went with Adam Streisand. He came through totally knowledgable and compassionate in Framing Britney and other media interviews following the documentary. 

• Like 1

Back in 2013, she can go on dates unsupervised and over night visits with her guy, to now..

This just proves that they want to shelter her from the world, From what it sounds like, because david knew what was going on and was about to tell the world.  

This proves Britney can date but all Eyes are on both of them, that way nothing can happen that they don't approve of..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Hmm... why choose to not tell the man's name but give every info possible for everyone to connect with David Lucado? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I remember the story Jamie told the press, that David cheated on Britney with a **** star but "bought the tape" in order to preserve Britney's image. Considering everything we know now, specially that David was the first boyfriend who questioned the conservatorship because he worked as paralegal or something in the likes, did that "cheating" really happened?  Or Jamie "bought the tape" because there was no tape? And the plot thickens...  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

I came to say this! It sounds like it was always BS, and he had to find a way to push David out because he wouldn't go along with what was happening. Who knows if her father gaslit her and lied to her about all of this when they got rid of him, or if she knew and couldn't do/say anything because she was silenced by this corruption. Out of all her boyfriends, I liked David the best. He seemed like a good guy and a normal guy and she always seemed so happy with him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Jamie, Jamie, and Jamie Lynn are a toxic trio.

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE ANY OF THE JAMIES!!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

The Jamies sound like some flop 50’s ice cream doo-wop group :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And y’all called him Shrek :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I was always on team David, she never laughed so hard in a relationship compared to being with him. They were always caught by the paps mid way laughing, he was the normal guy she needed as it looks like he doesn’t even crave the spotlight compared to her current boyfriend.

• Like 2

There's no way he cheated on her either, they seemed genuinely in love with each other - but, he was working in a law office or something.. and Charlie had money and connections, they were both a threat to the conservatorship.

So to clarify, Britney said she didn't know she herself could ask for the conservatorship to be terminated so basically she was asking Ingham how to get out and he wasn't telling her. That's sick. 

I'm glad whoever this is spoke out and I'm glad he confirmed she doesn't post to her IG account. I'm curious as to what her phone situation is... can it make limited calls? Does it have internet? How do they monitor it? I doubt it's fully functioning but there is the off chance that it does work normally and Britney didn't utilize it because she was indeed scared of retaliation and not being believed.

This is so ****ed.

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I came to say this! It sounds like it was always BS, and he had to find a way to push David out because he wouldn't go along with what was happening. Who knows if her father gaslit her and lied to her about all of this when they got rid of him, or if she knew and couldn't do/say anything because she was silenced by this corruption. Out of all her boyfriends, I liked David the best. He seemed like a good guy and a normal guy and she always seemed so happy with him.

It also make me think what Sam has to go along with just to see her. Now that I think about it the only time we've seem them in the car together is that one time she "rebelled" and drove in the drive thru and most recently right after the hearing.