Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

Hmm... why choose to not tell the man's name but give every info possible for everyone to connect with David Lucado? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I remember the story Jamie told the press, that David cheated on Britney with a **** star but "bought the tape" in order to preserve Britney's image. Considering everything we know now, specially that David was the first boyfriend who questioned the conservatorship because he worked as paralegal or something in the likes, did that "cheating" really happened?  Or Jamie "bought the tape" because there was no tape? And the plot thickens...  :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Jamie, Jamie, and Jamie Lynn are a toxic trio.

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE ANY OF THE JAMIES!!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

the only James that's worthy is Jayden James

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Justice for David Lucado.

No wonder Britney referred only to the past two years when she spoke this week...She was thriving in 2016...It sounds like things have gotten considerably worse for her since 2019.

To be honest with you, I liked that guy - I truly feel he was good with her and opposed this C-ship a lot of times. But at this point, I really can't trust anybody other than Britney. This whole situation is f-u-c-k-e-d.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Justice for David Lucado.

No wonder Britney referred only to the past two years when she spoke this week...She was thriving in 2016...It sounds like things have gotten considerably worse for her since 2019.

ive been wondering the same, but in 2015 she was wearing a top with "you dont own me" and a hat with "BOSS" written on it while performing Me against the music...so i dont think he was thriving 2008-16

• Like 7
Just now, legendoftherose said:

ive been wondering the same, but in 2015 she was wearing a top with "you dont own me" and a hat with "BOSS" written on it while performing Me against the music...so i dont think he was thriving 2008-16

I suspect that around August 2015, it was approved for Bryan Spears to become her "tour manager" while Jamie went to be with Jamie Lynn in Nashville.

It was under Bryan that we saw candids of Britney hanging out in Vegas clubs with Cade Hudson. She was single, and definitely had more freedom during that time period.

It can only be David Lucado.

According to the court records, Mr. Ingham noted that Ms. Spears had been “hostile, aggressive, and extremely threatening toward the conservatorship,” especially in the presence of her boyfriend at the time, David Lucado. Mr. Ingham repeatedly mentioned Ms. Spears’s use of expletives while in Mr. Lucado’s presence, including once around her children.

• Like 3