Britney: Note to self or anyone reading this…

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, katiespears said:

Hope it’s not related, but Justin used this song on a post dedicated to Jessica on her birthday 😬

I recently used the song in a video I posted of my cat so I'm actually hoping she's sending me a message....then again, she should know I find alcohol triggering right now so yeah, not exactly the message I was hoping to receive:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
  • Haha 7
3 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Hope it’s not related, but Justin used this song on a post dedicated to Jessica on her birthday 😬

Doubt it because that song is used a lot..But idk anymore.

mixing alcohol with trauma and past abuse is NEVER a good thing. Praying for her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly and it’s clear she seems to be boozing more.

I never thought it was dr**s.. I just have this feeling she is drunk all the time in her videos and Instagram rants..Reminded me of my early 20s drunk texting. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

something not good!!;)

Oh she’s drinking alcohol? She really doesn’t help herself posting it. Just giving TMZ and other news outlets to write up storys. Britney we don’t need to know if you are boozing alcohol girl.

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, britney_stan said:

Oh she’s drinking alcohol. She really doesn’t help herself posting it. Just giving TMZ and other news outlets to write up storys. Britney we don’t need to know if you are boozing alcohol girl.

I think that's the point of the post...

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

And it’s gone but girl what was that I was hoping she was trolling but the delete of post reads as second hand drunk embarrassment 

Britney deserves grace i remember my first time drinking I was texting everyone and speaking my mind lol

someone needs to tell her when she’s drunk don’t text or post on ig lol

nothing to see here folks she’s fine she’s not dying she’s just enjoying herself 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I think that's the point of the post...

Ok and? I didn’t see the full post or caption just saw the alcohol and if she wants to post about alcohol then she has to expect media to eat it up and spin storys down the line.. and I don’t need your passive aggressive attitude, cos you’ll be one of the people crying about TMZ storys. 

Just now, britney_stan said:

Ok and? I didn’t see the full post or caption just saw the alcohol and if she wants to post about alcohol then she has to expect media to eat it up and spin storys down the line.. and I don’t need your passive aggressive attitude, cos you’ll be one of the people crying about TMZ storys. 

Please stop. There's nothing passive aggressive about my comment to you. Your comment however is very passive aggressive. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block