Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

19 minutes ago, NewBritneysOnAMission said:

I also think it's David. It's amazing that he's supporting her so much. Hope some of you feel bad for always insulting him. 

He was the only one that loved for who she is as a human, the fact is kim was asked if she could date a normal non celebrity, she said yes but he has to understand what I do for a living, and that's why most people date within the industry cos only they know what the other partner does as well in the industry.  

I think Britney herself wanted to leave when it was obvious you couldn't believe in God and have faith, she really did seem disillusioned by it. 

She hated being worshipped by fans, saying I'm just like you, meaning she was totally against the god like warrior status of celebrities, that's why most of them are probably not supporting cos she isn't atheist or a devil worshiper, if she was those things best believe they would support her..

But, David was not fazed by her lifestyle like the others she dated. Before and after him. Charlie was basically bought by her dad, which is why it didn't last, it wasn't a natural relationship that blossomed to begin with..

On 6/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, generation glory said:

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Jamie, Jamie, and Jamie Lynn are a toxic trio.

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE ANY OF THE JAMIES!!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Double talk....He means "Supported By Britney" They are so sick and Vain, Probably actively searched for scumbags to date, with the same name!

22 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I mean, what if he paid him to do that? This family is sick like that! And they know how to get it! Just some pictures! Otherwise: No time with your girlfriend... 

yeah it seems like he purchase the video to blackmail him.