Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

All Britney Spears wants is to be the mom of a little girl — a dream that’s been blocked because she’s imprisoned in a “corrupt and evil” conservatorship, a former boyfriend said after hearing her impassioned testimony on Wednesday.

The man, who did not want to be identified because he fears retribution from the Spears family, told The Post he was most angered when he heard Britney’s lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, tell the court that the singer had never asked to end the conservatorship.

“She asked him four or five times a week to end the conservatorship and fthey would always give her some sort of BS,” the former boyfriend said. “Ingham used the word ‘formally.’ What does that even mean when someone calls you four times a week [asking], ‘How do I end this?’ … I hope she sues the s–t out of them for this. I will testify if it comes to that.”

Her former boyfriend, who was with her for about two years, described life with the star as being completely overshadowed by the conservatorship.

“What she wants more than anything is to have a baby girl,” he added. “That’s all she’s ever wanted, really. They kept her from that. They told her she had to do the Vegas show instead.”

The former boyfriend said he thinks conditions may have worsened since he was with her. He said that, back then, she was allowed her own phone and he could pick her up in his car. Britney told the court last week that she wanted “my boyfriend [Sam Asghari, who she has been seeing since 2016] to be able to drive me in his f–king car” and to be able to remove her IUD, which Britney revealed she was forced to wear under the conservatorship.

The former boyfriend said he did not know she had an IUD: “I just assumed they were giving her birth control pills every day since there was no way they’d let her get pregnant when there was the Vegas show to do.”

Their s** life, however, was not intruded upon.

“That was normal,” he said. “Britney was by herself in the house. That part was OK.”

What was not normal was the fear that Britney’s family — especially Jamie — and the conservatorship lawyers instilled in her.

“She was afraid to rebel or speak out because she was worried they’d totally take her kids away,” he said of the singer’s sons, 15-year-old Sean Preston and Jayden, 14, with ex-husband Kevin Federline. “The whole family was making money off her. Her father made at least $200,000 a year off her while she got only a $2,000-a-week allowance. He’s a f–king loser. The only thing he ever did was run a smoothie shop or something, and that went bankrupt. Without Britney’s money he wouldn’t have anything.”

Jamie Spears did not return The Post’s calls for comment.

Britney’s assistants, the former boyfriend said, spied on them and “tattled” back to Jamie. He also said he himself was “penalized” if he did or suggested doing something involving Britney that the conservatorship didn’t like, but wouldn’t describe how he had been punished for fear it would identify him.

“They want her not to feel human and to emasculate her boyfriends,” he said. “It was all a big psychological mindf–k.”

When he was with her, the former boyfriend added, Britney did not control her own Instagram account. (In February, the singer’s social media manager, Cassie Petrey, wrote on her personal Instagram account that “Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram. She finds the Google images, Pinterest images, quotes, memes, and everything else herself. Nobody is suggesting any of that stuff to her.”)

Both he and another of Britney’s exes, who spoke to The Post last year, said the singer did not appear to be mentally ill or erratic when they were with her.

The former boyfriend said it was absolutely “correct” to intervene in 2007 when, he said, Britney was running with “bad people,” using ***** and out of control.

“All they had to do was help her straighten out, get clean and get with the right people,” said the former boyfriend. “Instead they saw it as a way to get control of her, put her under their thumb and make money off her.”

Asked about the “they” he was referring to, he cited Jamie as well as Jamie’s former co-conservator, Andrew Wallet, and Lou Taylor. Taylor was Britney’s business manager until she resigned in Nov. 2020, after months of vitriol aimed at her by the #FreeBritney movement.

Source: Page Six

Boyfriend spoke anonymously but sounds like Lucado to me. 
He said he’s willing to testify!!!dl.jpg.671e62be8dabefdf6879387c7c482c77.jpg

• Like 4

Scam Income III will be heartbroken when he has to pay Britney damages tenfold of what he’s Syphoned out of her over the years! It’s criminal. He couldn’t lie straight in bed! Lying prick! 😡

I think it’s either David or Charlie! But good on them willing to testify if it comes to it 🙌🏻😎

5 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I guess it's David Lucado because they were still together in 2014. As we know, this year Britney tried to put an end to this ****.

yeah I think it's David too. their split was weird as ****, with Jamie buying the alleged video proof or whatever excuse they made up at the time. who knows what actually happened. would be cool to hear him speak someday

• Like 5

This is it. Keep it going. Lots more people needs to start talking. All those f.u.c.k.e.r.s need to be held accountable for what they did to Britney and probably many others. This needs to end. No more conservatorship abuse. Nobody should ever be treated the way she was treated and still is. Stop this madness and ******* jail those ****ers.