Page Six: Ex-Boyfriend slams c-ship & says Britney Asked Ingham to End Conservatorship Multiple Times

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Jamie, Jamie, and Jamie Lynn are a toxic trio.

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE ANY OF THE JAMIES!!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Where did this quote or excerpt come from? I want to read the whole article, please 

14 minutes ago, Bluebirdlovely said:

I think the assistant is Brett here right ? The one who tattles to Jamie?

No, Brett was only with her until Femme Fatale. I believe at the time of the POM show, Britney's assistant was Robin, one of Lou's minions so of course she was a snitch.

Anyway, this is clearly David. I'm happy he is so outspoken, direct, and supportive of Britney. If he indeed does go forward with a testimony, it would be incredible for Britney's side. It seems like with Britney continuously acting out over the years, they've punished her more and more severely and now she can't even get into her boyfriend's car nor be in her own house alone. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Please be patient, Britney. I see a light at the end of the tunnel for you. 

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I came to say this! It sounds like it was always BS, and he had to find a way to push David out because he wouldn't go along with what was happening. Who knows if her father gaslit her and lied to her about all of this when they got rid of him, or if she knew and couldn't do/say anything because she was silenced by this corruption. Out of all her boyfriends, I liked David the best. He seemed like a good guy and a normal guy and she always seemed so happy with him.

I honestly believe thats the story that got to Britney. David Lucado aka "Shrek" by the brazilian stans really made her happy. When Britney spoke about it on stage I believed on the story Jamie told the press. I even searched to see which **** star it was, and the image of the woman attached to the news had a potato quality that you couldnt distinguish her face. Guess they just picked a photo of some random cam girl, blurred a bit and called it a day. 

I think the courts are genuinely shocked the fans on the internet figured them out. This is truly a new wave of activism. They  all thought they would get away with this. 

Great article. Another  reason Jamie and Vivian hold on, Britney’s gonna sue them allllll :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

COME THROUGH KING DAVID!!!! Y’all calling him Shrek better stan now! Remember yeaaaaars ago he even said she didn’t need a c-ship, and Ingham saying Britney was hostile towards the c-ship especially when she was with him. Obviously they had to get rid of him because he wasn’t going along with their sick s—t. I hope he and Charlie say more using their names, team con can’t sue every person on the planet if they all  speak up. Jason Trawick is a useless pig so I wouldn’t count on him for anything.

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I always thought she seemed really happy with David, he seemed like the "normal" everyday guy she was looking for. People on here were so harsh on him & I personally don't think he cheated on her.

I had the hots for him 

25 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

COME THROUGH KING DAVID!!!! Y’all calling him Shrek better stan now! Remember yeaaaaars ago he even said she didn’t need a c-ship, and Ingham saying Britney was hostile towards the c-ship especially when she was with him. Obviously they had to get rid of him because he wasn’t going along with their sick s—t. I hope he and Charlie say more using their names, team con can’t sue every person on the planet if they all  speak up. Jason Trawick is a useless pig so I wouldn’t count on him for anything.

I just read this: 

• When Jamie Spears first met Charlie Ebersol, he had an inkling he was the right guy for his daughter 
  • They met when the producer pitched Team Spears an idea for a reality show featuring Britney as a philanthropist
  • Jamie had to move slowly and cautiously: he had to make it seem like her idea so Britney wouldn't rebel
  • 'Britney functions best with a man in her life,' a family friend tells MailOnline 'and Jamie knows that' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2825944/amp/How-Britney-Spears-matchmaker-father-Jamie-hooked-new-squeeze-TV-producer-****-Ebersol-pitched-Dadager-reality-series-starring-pop-star.html

Disgusting

12 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Larry said something of the sort in 2008, when Jenny Eliscu did the one cship report for Rolling Stone. That Britney functions best with a man. They choose boyfriends for her. Which is completely allowed and actually very common under a cship.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Larry said something of the sort in 2008, when Jenny Eliscu did the one cship report for Rolling Stone. That Britney functions best with a man. They choose boyfriends for her. Which is completely allowed and actually very common under a cship.

Yes, for the people not capable of looking for a man, okay... But she is? 

2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Well I still assume Sam is a plant unfortunately. If a random unknown s** offender stan can file to end the conservatorship, why can't someone who has been in a romantic relationship with her for 5 years? I am on food stamps but I will happily cashapp Sam Ashgari the $90 for the processing fee. 

Maybe part of the understanding and the NDA is that they cannot start any legal process against Team CON. It has to be, which is why Britney is still stuck in this. They disable her partners too, and mute them effectively. That might be why David Lucado could not fill for her, although he worked in that domain.

They perhaps have a term that stricly forbid them to take any formal actions agains the Cship. This could also be why Britney kept saying that none of her family has done anything, instead of talking of her partners.

7 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yes, for the people not capable of looking for a man, okay... But she is? 

They choose who they think are """good people""". But what saddens me is that shows off one of the ways they view her: as this person incapable of existing without a boyfriend.

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

“I can assure you her family loves her and wants the best for her,” brother-in-law Jamie Watson, who is married to the singer’s sister, Jamie Lynn, told The Post Friday. “I wouldn’t be around people who weren’t. Who wouldn’t want to be in support of Britney?”

Jamie, Jamie, and Jamie Lynn are a toxic trio.

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE ANY OF THE JAMIES!!!:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Lmao he shares the profits 

B\

11 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Maybe part of the understanding and the NDA is that they cannot start any legal process against Team CON. It has to be, which is why Britney is still stuck in this. They disable her partners too, and mute them effectively. That might be why David Lucado could not fill for her, although he worked in that domain.

They perhaps have a term that stricly forbid them to take any formal actions agains the Cship. This could also be why Britney kept saying that none of her family has done anything, instead of talking of her partners.

Britney has barely just spoken out, as a person actively experiencing abuse---she is not reflecting on this, it is still underway. This is like when the escaped Turpin child called the police for help and told them she and her siblings were being abused--except nobody came to Britney's rescue with her call for help. While she sounded fantastic when compared to the image  fed to us over the years, there is still a darn good chance she doesn't have it all figured out yet--she didn't know she could file herself through her lawyer to end the conservatorship--something all of us know--why would anyone who loves her for 5 years not seek out this information themselves and share it with her? I am not team anti-Sam or team pro-Sam. Neither of the Sams has provided Britney with easily accessible information she is clearly literally desperate for! She has to--for the remaining strands of her sanity-believe someone is with her--but in the real world, and based on evidence and history, it really isn't always the case. Nobody has advocated for her, when she is in a position legally where she cannot advocate for herself. Her pleas are heard by the court as the rantings of a sick woman, probably not unlike when you pass a mentally disturbed person in a downtown area who might be shrieking some truly shocking things. I once had a neighborwho was an older woman who saw disturbingly violent images that were not taking place---the court responded to Britney the way I would respond to that woman, when she told me my landlord was "********* them all". In this moment, I am truly worried for Britney and trust absolutely NOBODY until I see them make the proper legal actions to free her. Optimism is out the window. 

edit: There is no legally binding NDA or document that doesn't allow you  to report abusive or illegal activities. Any breach of such a document would be thrown out in court.

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: they’re all so disgusting, maybe this is why she went through that stage I think after Charlie where she was saying she didn’t want a man, I wouldn’t want a partner either if it had to hand picked by my Dad, vomit!

Ingham needs to be sued for reimbursements of legal fees and disbarred, but he will definitely retire I don't imagine he would want to  face an ethics investigation. 

This was definitely David L.

I think it's sad he spoke about a "baby girl" -- that will be really sad if she ends up having a boy again, he could've just said another baby lol... Let's all manifest a girl for her!

It does seem like they became stricter ever since the Vegas show ended, but this is still all too creepy. He's 100% right, it should've helped straighten her out and then been done. Britney actually DOES need to sue her family so there IS an investigation into Taylor, Tri-Star, otherwise, if people aren't looking for evidence, there will never be justice. 

• Like 1