NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, why is he not fighting to have a saying on Britney's medical treatment or stuff like that 

yeah and why does it take national exposure for all these people even FE to finally act right and speak the truth after over a decade. They're scared because the truth is leaking out. Brit will be free.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, MM0219 said:

So, I'm confused.

Bessemer were approved as co-conservator, but instead of actually working together he wants sole say on what powers he previously had (basically everything over her estate).....is that right? And Bessemer do what? Are co-conservator in name only? 

I guess that Jaime only wants Bessemer Trust to print the "checks" in their printers for him to use it for himself and without any consultation from no one else or the Conservatee and much less the Co-Conservator.

Great progress!!! This Judge must be receiving money. 

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Persona said:

So. It’s past midnight, so please don’t judge me for my late night thoughts but HYPOTHETICALLY, if Jamie had numerous contracts, deals, businesses running under his name that he hypothetically obviously would have to pay for with Britney’s money, that would probably be one of many reasons why he’s so desperately fighting, right? I mean. If, just hypothetically, he had no access to her money anymore, he not only would be in deep **** for whatever he’s trying to hide by refusing to give over the records but also because he wouldn’t have the money to pay for whatever million businesses he’s created over the years? Or are all of those linked to Britney in some way, do I even make sense I don’t know man.

Like...

Say...

Atara Tours?  :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So is Ingham waiting for the discovery phase to be over before officially filing the paperwork to bring Bessemer on board?

From what I understood, the judge gave Jamie and the gang 120 days to produce copies of all of the financials.

Although...it now appears they are fighting that order.

Either way, once the financials are on the court record, there is no going back. Bessemer will be able to do a financial audit of the past 13 years to determine exactly what Jamie and Lou have been up to.

Bingo!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I really do have a feeling that this is gonna get nasty. I just hope Britney doesn't suffer more with this.  :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Bessemer literally take care of billionaire companies, he's this delusional and desperate to keep trying.

even when he KNOWS that he is being investigated, he keeps trying. he's a psychopath i'd say. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

He seriously reminds me of Trump :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

From what I gathered, Bessemer is not officially signed in though, right? That's what the judge will review at the next hearing I thought. In other words, Bessemer has zero power right now. Am I wrong? 

Why does Britney's voice always gets lost in the process. It's so annoying. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 5

This is horrible, vile and disgusting. If Britney does NOT want someone who is known for going bankrupt and failing in all his business ventures, whom has stolen over 90% of Britneys money as her financial and personal conservator, why is the court not paying heed to what she WANTS but this lowly man's stupid ****? 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This is horrible, vile and disgusting. If Britney does NOT want someone who is known for going bankrupt and failing in all his business ventures, whom has stolen over 90% of Britneys money as her financial and personal conservator, why is the court not paying heed to what she WANTS but this lowly man's stupid ****? 

Because they are like a Mafia.

• Like 1