NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

Jamie is so disgusting with this vile mess already Britney doesn’t want him involved! He needs to stop and go away he’s so damn crazy and needs to get a life and a real job! This SOB wants to take over Britney for eternity he is just a total piece of trash! Brit can even see her kids as much allegedly due to the restraining order via the grand kids! This ******* needs to go

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, wait wait

this seems to be another of Ingham's mistake. It's just so hard to understand without Sam Ingham's document at hand and with this document being cut. 

But according to these images, they're saying Sam Ingham's Proposed Order establishes the "powers to be exercised jointly" by the Bessemer Trust and Jamie, yet Ingham's order only talks about the Bessemer Trust. So they're saying like, if this is gonna be a joint conservatorship, then the order has to specify both Bessemer Trust's and Jamie's powers, which is what they're suggesting.

So I suppose Ingham can still correct his document, or add another order specifying he only wants the Bessemer Trust as sole conservator, or in the worst case, specifying each one's powers. 

I can't cope with this ****ery and Ingham's incompetence if this is the case. And what exactly are Loeb and Loeb doing? They attend the hearings but don't speak up....do they just advise Ingham? They need to advise him further. They need to push Jamie out and I'm sure Britney has plenty of ammunition to get that ball rolling. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's time for Sam Ingham to make a move and really bring an official statement by Britney saying the reasons why she doesn't want her father to be in charge or involved at all.

Because otherwise this will drag on forever, Jamie arguing he "has done a good job" all these years, which technically he may have, modifying everything to seem legal.

So Ingham really needs to explain the judge, the reason is not because he's done a good or bad job, but simply because Britney doesn't want him anywhere near her assets or personal decisions. But not just at the hearing, but through a legal document signed by Britney. He needs to exercise Britney's right to choose the conservator. 

1 minute ago, Slave4yew said:

Why tf hasn’t Sam filed the petition to remove him yet. He better have some strategy behind it 

guys let's just not freakout and wait for the court docs from Ingham side. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Bessemer is not in yet honey, that's what this is about. And we have yet to see something that the new lawyers have done. I said what I said :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

who said that? they were already approved by the judge, what do you know?

3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

I can't cope with this ****ery and Ingham's incompetence if this is the case. And what exactly are Loeb and Loeb doing? They attend the hearings but don't speak up....do they just advise Ingham? They need to advise him further. They need to push Jamie out and I'm sure Britney has plenty of ammunition to get that ball rolling. 

there's four of them, I do honestly and HOPE they are being strategic about everything. we just have to wait... let's not forget that Ingham asked for more time for them to investigate Jamie ***. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Oh my. If this doesn't scream shady and ring alarm bells for Judge Penny nothing will.

And I wish BritneyHiatus or whoever provides the court documents would provide the full documents instead of cropping them. It makes for easier reading when we have the full thing. 

LFB used to provide the full docs. Jussayin' :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 9