NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, Bundy said:

I never cared about blind items before, but see the date here 

This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has been causing some issues with her mentally and also tension with others.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

This was when she was touring in Europe and happened all those weird m&g. Months later, shes allegedly forced into a facility, a paralegal talks about her not taking meds, and the media start talking about her meds non stop. This blind item was def true. 

This one is also interesting.

There has been no one she can trust for years. Each guy she is with she thinks are just random encounters. They aren't. They are all playing a part and are paid for their role. She is kept away from any real friends. The only people allowed in her life are those being paid. None of it is real. Imagine if you have mental issues and thinking the thoughts that none of it is real, and it really isn't, but you are constantly being gaslighted and drugged so you never can see that fully for yourself. All you ever see are robotic smiling faces and being told a version of events and your life that isn't true at all. A year or so ago she had two days of clarity. A nurse who had recently been hired wasn't very good at watching to see if the medicine was being taken. She tried to escape, but was caught. It is what led to a very intense issue being brought to light. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/todays-blind-items-no-chance.html?m=1

I wouldnt doubt this was also true. I do believe Britney must be completely gaslighted and manipulated, and thats why shes isolated and silenced. There were always rumours about her being drugged too much, maybe to comply, so she wont rebel? I just think its quite ironic the fact that someone that was deemed mentally incapable, can be drugged af, still can work like "normal" people do. I mean, isnt that weird that she can be allegedly drugged and then put on a stage to earn millions she cant even control? The whole situation doesnt make sense at all bc It doesnt seem she was never protected, but used whatever way they wanted to fit the narrative they wanted to sell. 

About the m&gs, fans at the time complained about the whole Marta situation. On that long thread, people said they asked Larry about her and he couldnt give two ****s. I mean, whatever Britney was going thru at that moment, she still couldnt call the shots. If they cared about her or the fans, they would have cancelled the m&gs. Why would they put Britney thru smt she wasnt reacting well? And put the fans thru those horrible experiences? Isnt the cship to protect her, to have her best interests at heart? Yeah, right, the money always talked more, who tf cares about how Britney was feeling and how she was treating fans. 

Its curious how u say that her behavior started changing after the SP video. Wasnt the Jonathan Ross interview around that??? And also, Sam finally appearing in her life. 

She couldnt even speak on the Domination thing, I remember she signed an autograph or tried to sign and they pulled her right away. 

I also think she stopped her meds vc she wanted to fight, probably around that time she got the time with the boys reduced, so she didnt have anything to lose anymore. 

Idk why would Bryan step down, but he and JL seem to be very close. JL is also very close to Lou and wasnt there those stories she wanted to move the money to a company that seemed to have ties with Lou. All of these people just see shady af. 

I just wish Britney wont give in, i hope she continues to keep refusing to work. Make these mfs lose money, she isnt living fancy anyway. Make the cship to begin to cost a lot for her estate. It wont make a difference for her since she is always living with a low allowance and on the same mansion since 2015. 

@Steel Magnolia