NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The way I understood it is that the judge gave Jamie 120 days to turn over the records.

We're in the "discovery" phase right now, where Jamie has to lay all of his cards on the table.

At the end of the 120 days, Ingham is requesting that Bessemer come on board, and at that point they can begin a forensic audit.

This is my understanding too. Which is the reason I suspect we won’t see a petition to terminate James until mid-2021, maybe June. I think if the petition was submitted before they get through the audit of the finances it would make things more difficult to get him OUT. 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, justphil said:

This is my understanding too. Which is the reason I suspect we won’t see a petition to terminate James until mid-2021, maybe June. I think if the petition was submitted before they get through the audit of the finances it would make things more difficult to get him OUT. 

Yep, it's much smarter to do it this way. 

If they get it all on the court record first, they not only make it easier to force him out but also may catch him and Lou in any crimes they may have committed.

All of the fans want instant gratification...

But meanwhile, Britney is stuck in her current custody agreement with Kevin for years to come. And at the end of the day, her custodial time with the boys is all she really cares about anyway.

I'm sure she's happy to ride this out, chillin' in her mansion with Sam, in order to make sure this is all done the right way...not the fast way, but the right way.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait, wait wait

this seems to be another of Ingham's mistake. It's just so hard to understand without Sam Ingham's document at hand and with this document being cut. 

But according to these images, they're saying Sam Ingham's Proposed Order establishes the "powers to be exercised jointly" by the Bessemer Trust and Jamie, yet Ingham's order only talks about the Bessemer Trust. So they're saying like, if this is gonna be a joint conservatorship, then the order has to specify both Bessemer Trust's and Jamie's powers, which is what they're suggesting.

So I suppose Ingham can still correct his document, or add another order specifying he only wants the Bessemer Trust as sole conservator, or in the worst case, specifying each one's powers. 

They're trying to muddy the waters so Ingham lists a series of powers that bessemer should have, approve it and then they would claim that jamie has some other extra power that bessemer doesnt and claim that Ingham never stated that.

Ingham needs to stick to his guns and say both are equal in powers until britney states otherwise.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

I dont think I’m understanding.

Sam Ingham was supposed to go through the financial records right? He asked 120 more days to do it. 

That would mean he already has all the records, no?

Then why is Jamie refusing to hand them over? I don’t understand. 

I never said Jamie is refusing to hand them over. I was answering the question of why Sam hasn’t petitioned to remove Jamie yet.

Without hard evidence, it won’t work. That’s why Jamie is in panic mode right now trying to remove Bessemer 

47 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I never said Jamie is refusing to hand them over. I was answering the question of why Sam hasn’t petitioned to remove Jamie yet.

Without hard evidence, it won’t work. That’s why Jamie is in panic mode right now trying to remove Bessemer 

I was confused about what was going on in general, but yeah, evidence is key.

Ingham be like scott walker books GIF

51 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

What blows my mind about all of this is that he is ruining any chance of future work for Britney. It’s going to be very hard to find companies who will invest and work with her with this mess of a circus he has created. He’s just an awful awful man. Britney made a career and got herself out of poverty all on her own. It’s just a sad situation that a father could do this. 

until she's free, Britney brand won't sell anymore. there's no turning back from here. 

• Like 4
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

until she's free, Britney brand won't sell anymore. there's no turning back from here. 

Even if and when she’s out of the con, it will take a very long time for her to rebuild her working reputation. Very sad because she worked so hard for so long. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yep, it's much smarter to do it this way. 

If they get it all on the court record first, they not only make it easier to force him out but also may catch him and Lou in any crimes they may have committed.

All of the fans want instant gratification...

But meanwhile, Britney is stuck in her current custody agreement with Kevin for years to come. And at the end of the day, her custodial time with the boys is all she really cares about anyway.

I'm sure she's happy to ride this out, chillin' in her mansion with Sam, in order to make sure this is all done the right way...not the fast way, but the right way.

But she barely sees her kids. From what I could see, I dont think Kevin was making easier for her to see them more, even when she was praised by his shady lawyer for doing the right thing when the incident with Preston happened. 

In 2019 she was seeing them 2 days a week 8 hours each day, they couldnt sleep there. She didnt have them on her bday (she went to Miami with Sam; coincidence or not she shares the same bday with Kevins wife), Kevin travelled on Prestons bday and he spent his bday at Kevins anyway. She didnt have them on thanksgiving and on the Christmas eve, she only had them for 8 hours bc that would be the day she would see them anyway. It seemed like she had 10% of their time. Then last year Jayden talked as if they were seeing her even less, he said he had seen her. a couple of days before and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

Idk, the cship isnt doing wonders for her time with the boys anymore, they seem way closer to Kevin now. Idk how much worse than this it can get. I mean, they will be 15 & 16 this year. If she wasnt under a cship, they could choose to see their mom whenever they wanted. Isnt like that in some states once the kid is 12-14, she chooses the parent she wants to be more with?

They will stall this for years and years until they are already 18, go to college and whatever. What they will hold over her head then? 

13 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Doesn't this just prove that basically all he ever wanted was power over her estate?

He never fought for the other cship like that. He just walked away and handed to Jodi without a fight - after allegedly abusing Preston.