NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She'll be like "you missed a comma on your petition, I was not prepared for this :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: hearing will be continued in April 2024 :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

guuurl don't give away all the spoilers of the next seasons :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

now I'm gonna need to fake being surprised when it's gonna happen :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Britney seen partying on her first day of freedom.

AssuredFamiliarBlackandtancoonhound-max-

tenor.gif

TMZ reports "Former Princess of Pop,Wild Night Out. See The details"

Strange... ET is reporting: "See exclusive footage of Britney rehearsing for her next Vegas residency I am The Old Fatale".

The residency will take place at a well famous Geriatric Facility. We can confirm that she rehearsed Slave with the new lyrics at the beginning "I know I'm maybe old..". She is dancing better than ever

• Haha 9
3 minutes ago, s&m said:

Strange... ET is reporting: "See exclusive footage of Britney rehearsing for her next Vegas residency I am The Old Fatale".

The residency will take place at a well famous Geriatric Facility. We can confirm that she rehearsed Slave with the new lyrics at the beginning "I know I'm maybe old..". She is dancing better than ever

Screaming at OLD Fatale.

Exclusive preview by Extra

tenor.gif

Exhalers be like:

"ItZney is back"

• Haha 7