NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I hope she finds good people to help her and support her for once in her life without plotting against her. So she can find/meet good people and start a whole new life. She deserves it so much!!! Maybe she can finally move to NY or London like she wanted in the past. If I was her, id want to stay away from my family and LA. 

best thing would be for her to come to Europe, they can't plan any cships there. but I don't know, she depends being with her kids etc.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

best thing would be for her to come to Europe, they can't plan any cships there. but I don't know, she depends being with her kids etc.

They are going to be 18 in a couple of years. I know this might come off selfish, but I think she should think about herself once in her life. Her kids are going to have their lives on their own in a couple of years, so she has to put herself first too for a change. A new place would be good for her. I hope she can do that or whatever will make her happy, free and healthy. She deserves peace so much!!!

The kids are old enough to tell k-fed they want to see her and by the few pics we do get they are. She should focus on herself. She has 100% provided for her own family and Kevin’s family. She might not have had lots of time with them week to week but she worked to provide for them. She is a working parent. 

Her influence is there forever: they have a lifestyle and education she paid for. Once the boys are old enough I’m sure they will learn the truth. 
Kevin will be dumb to fight dirty with Britney publicly again. It’s 2021. He won’t get away with it this time: best they work together. His lawyer is old and should retire. He will just embarrass himself like Wallet did if he comes out swinging. #freebritney

Conservatorships are not for ‘custody agreements’ her dad is an idiot and abuser. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Bundy said:

But without the cship, she also could have hired better lawyers and fought Kevin on court. Bc she doesnt even own herself since 2008, she had to agree with whatever Kevin wanted to give her, she had no choice. 

Actually she was already seeing them less since late 2018, but that only became public knowledge after Jamie assaulted Preston. In early 2019 there was a member here saying she was barely seeing her kids. At the time no one paid much attention bc we still didnt even know about her on the facility. Bc Britney was missing for so long and we werent hearing about the boys in a while, I decided to pay attention to this, I was intrigued with what the poster was implying. Turns out they were right all along. Even before the whole thing with Jamie, she was already only seeing them twice a week during 8 hours each day and they couldnt sleep there anymore. 

This poster also claims that in late 2018 Kevins lawyer showed smt on court and this is when she got her time reduced. I was never able to confirm that, but in august 2018 there was a blind item saying she was refusing to take her meds and we all know months after she went to a mental facility, then there were many articles talking about her meds. So I wonder if Kevin heard about this and used against her to push the kids away from her? We also have to remember that Kevin got the custody child raise he desperately wanted earlier the same year. So maybe when Kevin got on court the raise he wanted, he didnt need to make agreements with Jamie anymore? He started getting the double he was getting before. After Jamie assaulted Preston, it seemed like throughout the end of 2019, she was seeing them like she was seeing them before. More like 10%. 

Now in early 2020 from what Jayden said, It seemed like she was seeing them even less. It just shows that Kevin and his lawyer doesnt care about the cship affecting the kids relationship with Britney. They praised her for how she handled the whole thing with Jamie, they said they werent worried about her as a mom, yet nothing changed for the better regarding her time with her kids. Jamie isnt even around her anymore, so whats Kevins excuse? 

Btw, lets say shes free from the personal cship in a couple of years. Would she still be able to fight for them? They will be 17/18 and 16/17 by then. I heard in some states since the kid is 12-14 she chooses with who she wants to live. 

Imo if Britney is free someday, she should move away from Los Angeles. Meet new people, start a new life somewhere else. Maybe she can have another child and finally raise without people using the kid against her all their lives. 

Kevins lawyers has shaded her for years. He seems very pro cship and I remember when Jamie wanted to see how Kevin was spending 20k, he shaded Britney saying Kevin wasnt the one under a cship. No one there respects her as person, she is only seen as an ATM machine to pay all these people who only leech off her. 

I wonder if refusing to take her meds was a personal decision on her part to protest something?

Her mental health appeared to start to slide after the Slumber Party video was filmed. She started making comments on stage about it being "illegal" to hold a live mic in her hand, she started wearing the panda makeup, was dressing in progressively skimpier outfits, and the tics began...Not long after that we had the POM summer tour, where there were reports of her being rude to fans during M&G's.

And then the Domination residency was announced not long after.

I suspect it was around this time that she finally decided she was going to fight Jamie over the conservatorship.

EDIT: It was during this time period in 2018 that Jamie Lynn became the co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. What exactly caused Bryan to step down and Jamie Lynn to replace him? 

I think when we find the answer to that we may also find the answer to why Britney decided to begin fighting the conservatorship.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if refusing to take her meds was a personal decision on her part to protest something?

Her mental health appeared to start to slide after the Slumber Party video was filmed. She started making comments on stage about it being "illegal" to hold a live mic in her hand, she started wearing the panda makeup, was dressing in progressively skimpier outfits, and the tics began...Not long after that we had the POM summer tour, where there were reports of her being rude to fans during M&G's.

I suspect it was around this time that she finally decided she was going to fight Jamie over the conservatorship.

EDIT: It was during this time period in 2018 that Jamie Lynn became the co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. What exactly caused Bryan to step down and Jamie Lynn to replace him? 

I think when we find the answer to that we may also find the answer to why Britney decided to begin fighting the conservatorship.

It’s pretty well known that Britney hates touring. I think that POM tour was her breaking point when she realized she has no control of her life. 

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

It’s pretty well known that Britney hates touring. I think that POM tour was her breaking point when she realized she has no control of her life. 

Yep! 

Especially because I suspect they convinced her to do the tour to "make up" for the money lost when they axed the original MM video and artwork.

They not only destroy her artistic integrity with their decisions, they also suffocate her soul while they're at it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I never cared about blind items before, but see the date here 

This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has been causing some issues with her mentally and also tension with others.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

This was when she was touring in Europe and happened all those weird m&g. Months later, shes allegedly forced into a facility, a paralegal talks about her not taking meds, and the media start talking about her meds non stop. This blind item was def true. 

This one is also interesting.

There has been no one she can trust for years. Each guy she is with she thinks are just random encounters. They aren't. They are all playing a part and are paid for their role. She is kept away from any real friends. The only people allowed in her life are those being paid. None of it is real. Imagine if you have mental issues and thinking the thoughts that none of it is real, and it really isn't, but you are constantly being gaslighted and drugged so you never can see that fully for yourself. All you ever see are robotic smiling faces and being told a version of events and your life that isn't true at all. A year or so ago she had two days of clarity. A nurse who had recently been hired wasn't very good at watching to see if the medicine was being taken. She tried to escape, but was caught. It is what led to a very intense issue being brought to light. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/todays-blind-items-no-chance.html?m=1

I wouldnt doubt this was also true. I do believe Britney must be completely gaslighted and manipulated, and thats why shes isolated and silenced. There were always rumours about her being drugged too much, maybe to comply, so she wont rebel? I just think its quite ironic the fact that someone that was deemed mentally incapable, can be drugged af, still can work like "normal" people do. I mean, isnt that weird that she can be allegedly drugged and then put on a stage to earn millions she cant even control? The whole situation doesnt make sense at all bc It doesnt seem she was never protected, but used whatever way they wanted to fit the narrative they wanted to sell. 

About the m&gs, fans at the time complained about the whole Marta situation. On that long thread, people said they asked Larry about her and he couldnt give two ****s. I mean, whatever Britney was going thru at that moment, she still couldnt call the shots. If they cared about her or the fans, they would have cancelled the m&gs. Why would they put Britney thru smt she wasnt reacting well? And put the fans thru those horrible experiences? Isnt the cship to protect her, to have her best interests at heart? Yeah, right, the money always talked more, who tf cares about how Britney was feeling and how she was treating fans. 

Its curious how u say that her behavior started changing after the SP video. Wasnt the Jonathan Ross interview around that??? And also, Sam finally appearing in her life. 

She couldnt even speak on the Domination thing, I remember she signed an autograph or tried to sign and they pulled her right away. 

I also think she stopped her meds vc she wanted to fight, probably around that time she got the time with the boys reduced, so she didnt have anything to lose anymore. 

Idk why would Bryan step down, but he and JL seem to be very close. JL is also very close to Lou and wasnt there those stories she wanted to move the money to a company that seemed to have ties with Lou. All of these people just see shady af. 

I just wish Britney wont give in, i hope she continues to keep refusing to work. Make these mfs lose money, she isnt living fancy anyway. Make the cship to begin to cost a lot for her estate. It wont make a difference for her since she is always living with a low allowance and on the same mansion since 2015. 

47 minutes ago, Bundy said:

About the m&gs, fans at the time complained about the whole Marta situation.

I only heard about Marta's incident that was extreme like that. In other cases, many had positive experiences, while others said that she wasn't rude or anything like that, but all in all  it was rather underwhelming experience, not worth the money... And such mixed reviews appeared from the very beginning of her m&gs of POM tour and residence , as far as I can remember.

Though it was clear that the m&gs was bad idea from the very start... but like you said, her team did not care about Britney or her fans... only money was important.

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I only heard about Marta's incident that was extreme like that. In other cases, many had positive experiences, while others said that she wasn't rude or anything like that, but all in all  it was rather underwhelming experience, not worth the money... And such mixed reviews appeared from the very beginning of her m&gs of POM tour and residence , as far as I can remember.

Though it was clear that the m&gs was bad idea from the very start... but like you said, her team did not care about Britney or her fans... only money was important.

There were quite a few m&gs that didnt get some good reviews at all during her european tour. There were threads at the time here, but ofc the Marta one got the most attention. Some people even said she wasnt well at the time and they thought shed have another breakdown.

All of this just makes me sad because it makes me think of how much she’s lost in those 12-13 years. The words “a lot” immediately come to mind, but it’s only when you sit down for a minute and truly think about it, is when you realize what that truly means. 12 years of freedom, her kids, her rights, respect, love, true friendships, her very own life. If you think about it, these past years were basically just her living for somebody else. Like a glass wall between Britney and the entire rest of the world. When I think back to the times we as fans used to be disappointed and complained about Britney’s lack of engagement or passion in her work, I just wish I could go back and slap myself.

Jamie needs to go and he mustn’t ever return.

• Love 3

I wonder if Jamie is just hoping to delay delay delay until he dies and doesn’t have to face consequences when the truth comes out. 

It’s sad because his real goal before he dies should be to make peace with, and seek forgiveness from, his daughter. He was a big part of her life only when it meant he got paid a huge retainer to “protect her from undue influences” lol most good dads do that for free, by just having a healthy relationship with their kids. He’s such a ******* fraud. 

• Like 1
On 2/2/2021 at 1:22 AM, Bundy said:

There were quite a few m&gs that didnt get some good reviews at all during her european tour. There were threads at the time here, but ofc the Marta one got the most attention. Some people even said she wasnt well at the time and they thought shed have another breakdown.

I met her for FF tour, she was so sweet, we talked. Then at the POM tour no word, the had those eyes.... She looked def unconfortable and scared.

That was sad

6 hours ago, bboy said:

I met her for FF tour, she was so sweet, we talked. Then at the POM tour no word, the had those eyes.... She looked def unconfortable and scared.

That was sad

Crazy to think that she was worse than she was during FFT bc back then many times she already looked drugged and out of it. Im sorry u had such a bad experience, fans didnt deserve that at all! Its sickening to know they knew she was having problems but didnt spare her of m&gs If she wasnt comfortable and didnt want to do it. They only want the money, they dont see Britney as a human being and they dont care about the fans.