NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Sam is currently spending 100 days with Bessemer to go through 12 years worth of finance records so I’m assuming he’ll file to remove Jamie around April or March when they have concrete evidence that Jamie & Co stole at least $600m from Britney

OMG that a lot of Britney´s people have the same name.I thought you were talking about Sam Asgari. But I was wondering about the sense.:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

My brain cells at this point be like :bieber_justin_smirk_weird::bieber_justin_smirk_weird::bieber_justin_smirk_weird::bieber_justin_smirk_weird::bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Seriously, we need a lawyer to translate all of this information into an everyday/informal english. I cant with all of those legal terms I have barely heard of, who must I be? Elle Woods? :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: 

Dont we have any lawyer in the entire B-army? No? Anyone? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

We have to learn.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Betty Anne Waters even made her graduation and study law to get her innocent brother of of jail.:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I forgot that Lou already quit!

And now I realize why she quit so suddenly... :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

It makes it all that much harder to produce an accurate paper trail when there's now a new business manager running the show.

INDEED, Lou Taylor resignation never been so clear. She didn't remove herself because of the movement backlash, she removed herself cause her *** is being investigated :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Sam is currently spending 100 days with Bessemer to go through 12 years worth of finance records so I’m assuming he’ll file to remove Jamie around April or March when they have concrete evidence that Jamie & Co stole at least $600m from Britney

I dont think I’m understanding.

Sam Ingham was supposed to go through the financial records right? He asked 120 more days to do it. 

That would mean he already has all the records, no?

Then why is Jamie refusing to hand them over? I don’t understand. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ToySoldier12 said:

I dont think I’m understanding.

Sam Ingham was supposed to go through the financial records right? He asked 120 more days to do it. 

That would mean he already has all the records, no?

Then why is Jamie refusing to hand them over? I don’t understand. 

The way I understood it is that the judge gave Jamie 120 days to turn over the records.

We're in the "discovery" phase right now, where Jamie has to lay all of his cards on the table.

At the end of the 120 days, Ingham is requesting that Bessemer come on board, and at that point they can begin a forensic audit.

• Love 3
  • Like 1