NEW COURT DOCS: Jamie Spears is making another attempt to maintain control over her estate.

19 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

This is not new. There’s an entire court doc about this.

People are saying they don’t see strategy from Igham/Britney/Lynne, but what is getting Loeb & Loeb approved and working on Bessemer getting approved with powers? It seems like a strategy to me. 

Hope to see a petition for termination of James soon. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, justphil said:

This is not new. There’s an entire court doc about this.

People are saying they don’t see strategy from Igham/Britney/Lynne, but what is getting Loeb & Loeb approved and working on Bessemer getting approved with powers? It seems like a strategy to me. 

Hope to see a petition for termination of James soon. 

same. let's just trust them overall and wait for more info/next hearing. :bcut_britney_clapboard:

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Oh yes :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I always had a thing for 'Bruno' though :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Hide contents

I just googled him and he's not as hot as I remembered. Maybe I just loved that he was a **** :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I had a thing for Jason :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I just googled him and he's had his ears pinned back. He's aged like a fine wine. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

I can't cope with this ****ery and Ingham's incompetence if this is the case. And what exactly are Loeb and Loeb doing? They attend the hearings but don't speak up....do they just advise Ingham? They need to advise him further. They need to push Jamie out and I'm sure Britney has plenty of ammunition to get that ball rolling. 

I suspect Loeb & Loeb are behind the NY Times documentary.

Good lawyers can save money in court costs by fighting through the court of public opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
38 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

same. let's just trust them overall and wait for more info/next hearing. :bcut_britney_clapboard:

I think it’s important to keep pressure and support up. I am just talking about today’s doc from James’ side - it’s nothing new to see there. 

Very interested in the response to this and hopeful for movement towards removing James and whatever steps needed to give Britney the autonomy she wishes for. 

• Like 1